ACI not Inserting TDs at Certain Locations

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Released > Victoria Central > ACI not Inserting TDs at Certain Locations

Page 1 of 1

ACI not Inserting TDs at Certain Locations 20/01/2015 at 20:02 #68188
Gwasanaethau
509 posts
Hi All,

I am currently playing this sim with the default timetable and ARS off(!) and have noticed that ACI does not seem to be working at Victoria Platform 10 (all other platforms are OK) or at Epsom Downs. I am sure the first train at both locations had ACI insert TDs correctly, but not for any subsequent arrival.

Sim Version: 1.4
Core Version: 4.3.2

Cheers!

ACI not Inserting TDs at Certain Locations 20/01/2015 at 20:45 #68193
AndyG
1835 posts
Possibly might be caused by TDs longer than 4 characters not being fully interposed. This was a hiccup with KGX, if the TD had been manually interposed with only 4, the ACI wouldn't kick in. Was a bug, but not sure of whether tis been fixed or not.
I can only help one person a day. Today's not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
The following user said thank you: Gwasanaethau
ACI not Inserting TDs at Certain Locations 20/01/2015 at 20:57 #68196
Gwasanaethau
509 posts
Ah, that’s something I’ll keep an eye on. Thanks!
ACI not Inserting TDs at Certain Locations 20/01/2015 at 23:53 #68205
Finger
220 posts
" said:
Possibly might be caused by TDs longer than 4 characters not being fully interposed. This was a hiccup with KGX, if the TD had been manually interposed with only 4, the ACI wouldn't kick in. Was a bug, but not sure of whether tis been fixed or not.

It is still behaving the same. I would, however, refrain from calling it a bug, when it is merely laziness on the side of the operator.

BTW ARS behaves just the same (at least on Peterborough): No full headcode - no automatic routing.

The following user said thank you: Gwasanaethau