Upcoming Games

No games to display

Full list
Add a game

Upcoming Events

No events to display

Wembley Central P5

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Released > Wembley Main Line > Wembley Central P5

Page 1 of 1

Wembley Central P5 22/07/2014 at 11:10 #63007
y10g9
895 posts
Just a query here.

I'm reversing 0B62 in P5 at Wembley Central on its route from the Loco Sidings to Wembley EFOC (North end). When the train passes the signal in rear the ID jumps from the Berth of 933 (the signal on the U&DWR where I had 0B62 held) to Berth of signal 341, as expected. However to then transfer the description to Wembley Yard for acceptance, I had to interpose the ID into the berth at the opposite end of P5 (signal 392) to be able to request the slot.
Was this intended to be the case with having to interpose to the other end of the platform before being able to request the slot?
This also happens when i replayed the snapshot and routed the train into P6. ID jumped from 933 to 493, then had to be interposed to 338 to be able to request the route.

The snapshot for this is available here. This is the same save game as the 0L51 call-on issue and has 0B62 located just passing signal 829, with route set to 933

Thanks
Nath

Wembley Central P5 22/07/2014 at 15:55 #63022
GeoffM
6282 posts
The signallers have to press the TD transfer button appropriate to the signal the train is at. In your case you're reversing a train and normally a signal showing proceed would cause a TD to move down (if the other end signal is not showing proceed). However, you can't get proceed until you've got a slot; you can't get a slot until the TD is in the right place.

The shorter version: the behaviour is expected and you're dealing with it correctly.

SimSig Boss
Wembley Central P5 22/07/2014 at 16:34 #63027
y10g9
895 posts
Thanks for the confirmation on the behavior Geoff