Upcoming Games

No games to display

Full list
Add a game

Upcoming Events

No events to display

Add On

You are here: Home > Forum > General > General questions, comments, and issues > Add On

Page 1 of 1

Add On 29/05/2015 at 07:23 #72817
bri2808
162 posts
Folks;

Although I rarely post I have been a Simsig member for some time and love the simulations. One of my favourite is Victoria Eastern. I have seen and read this add on (link to topic added below) but I dont know how to open it so that it works with NoisyNoels TT. Could someone explain what I need to do please? Thanks in advance

http://www.SimSig.co.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=126&id=37768&Itemid=0

Add On 29/05/2015 at 07:29 #72818
Steamer
3921 posts
Have you been able to download it, so that it appears in the list of timetables when you start a simulation?

If so, start a new simulation with NoisyNoel's TT. As soon as the simulation starts, click pause. In the clock window, go to Timetable> Open (Merge with current) and select the TT you've downloaded.

Hope this helps

"Don't stress/ relax/ let life roll off your backs./ Except for death and paying taxes/ everything in life.../ is only for now." (Avenue Q)
The following user said thank you: bri2808
Add On 29/05/2015 at 07:49 #72820
bri2808
162 posts
Hi Steamer

Thanks for that it would appear that has been successful.... Well it says it was anyway. Now to see what happens but only about 40 mins to wait I think till the first one appears

Thank you again for such a speedy response

The following user said thank you: Steamer