Upcoming Games

No games to display

Full list
Add a game

Upcoming Events

No events to display

Birthday

You are here: Home > Forum > General > General questions, comments, and issues > Birthday

Page 1 of 1

Birthday 11/08/2015 at 15:08 #75005
pavittl
34 posts
It's my Birthday tomorrow. I'd do anything for an update on the new Three Bridges sim.
Please put me out my misery..... Even a cheeky screen shot as a birthday present would be amazing.

The following user said thank you: Gwasanaethau
Birthday 11/08/2015 at 16:20 #75007
kaiwhara
584 posts
Hate to say it, but you will more than likely get the same update that the rest of us get:

Quote:
It will be ready, when it is ready.
Simply because that is just how it is, and some information simply is not ready for release yet.

The rest of us have birthdays too. Just saying...

Sorry guys, I am in the business of making people wait!
The following user said thank you: pavittl
Birthday 11/08/2015 at 17:35 #75009
Gwasanaethau
509 posts
" said:
It's my Birthday tomorrow. I'd do anything for an update on the new Three Bridges sim.
Please put me out my misery..... Even a cheeky screen shot as a birthday present would be amazing.

This made me chuckle! The innocent cheekiness of it! B) Happy Birthday for tomorrow! :xmas

The following user said thank you: pavittl
Birthday 11/08/2015 at 20:53 #75021
mfcooper
707 posts
Has anyone seen Kurt recently? Croydon and Gatwick sims are his; Brighton is Geoff's.
Birthday 11/08/2015 at 20:56 #75022
postal
5190 posts
" said:
I'd save that posting somewhere in case you need it next year.

“In life, there is always someone out there, who won’t like you, for whatever reason, don’t let the insecurities in their lives affect yours.” – Rashida Rowe
The following user said thank you: Trainfan344
Birthday 11/08/2015 at 20:58 #75023
headshot119
4869 posts
" said:
Has anyone seen Kurt recently? Croydon and Gatwick sims are his; Brighton is Geoff's.
Seen no... But I have received a reply to an email I sent.

"Passengers for New Lane, should be seated in the rear coach of the train " - Opinions are my own and not those of my employer
Birthday 11/08/2015 at 21:14 #75024
Roadrunner
111 posts
I will no doubt get in trouble if I show any more!

Happy Birthday, Pavittl.

Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
The following users said thank you: larsht, slatteryc, flabberdacks, pavittl, madaboutrains
Birthday 16/08/2015 at 12:21 #75153
Roadrunner
111 posts
Just in case I have created the wrong impression, I am not on the SimSig development team. I posted the screenshot above in the hope that the developer would post the whole picture, as SimSig has done for other sims, such as Reading and Slough. Hopefully, he can give you an update on progress as well.

PS. I have a James Bond Villain Laser-in-Space ready to fire at anyone who makes the usual hated and condescending remark.

The following users said thank you: madaboutrains, pavittl