Help appreciated - Problem Downloading/fi Paid Sim (Motherwell)

You are here: Home > Forum > General > General questions, comments, and issues > Help appreciated - Problem Downloading/fi Paid Sim (Motherwell)

Page 1 of 1

Help appreciated - Problem Downloading/fi Paid Sim (Motherwell) 23/07/2016 at 16:15 #83755
GGR
2 posts
Hi,

Firstly I am relatively new to this and I am not the most computer literate person in the world (I know enough to get round but not a pro user).

I purchased and downloaded York a couple of weeks ago without any problems at all and it runs fine so today I decided to purchase Motherwell too. I paid and everything went fine, email receipts etc all received and I went into the SimSig loader and allocated licence to this machine (it was showing on the licence list). I then checked for updates however there is no sign of Motherwell on the list of updates or simulations when I go to start a new sim (the updates are working as there was a few other thing which I assume were free which downloaded and installed without any issues). I also restarted machine just in case that was the issue but to no avail so basically it knows I have purchased it but for whatever reason isn't showing it anywhere.

Does anybody have any ideas or something blindingly obviously I have missed which is highly likely!! Help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Help appreciated - Problem Downloading/fi Paid Sim (Motherwell) 23/07/2016 at 18:02 #83760
KymriskaDraken
963 posts
You need to download the Motherwell installer from here.

Once you have downloaded and installed it, do a "check for updates" in the Loader and you should be good to go.

Kev

Help appreciated - Problem Downloading/fi Paid Sim (Motherwell) 23/07/2016 at 20:23 #83767
GGR
2 posts
Many thanks for taking the time to reply. After much frustration I have finally managed to sort the issue....turned out to be bit defender thinking the PC was under some sort of attack and failing to let the file load despite me thinking I had allowed it. Had to disable the whole program in the end to get it to allow it but all sorted now and enjoying the Sim!