Upcoming Games

(UTC times)

Full list
Add a game

Upcoming Events

No events to display

Default TT (Aug 2006 v4.3.0)

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Timetables > Paisley > Default TT (Aug 2006 v4.3.0)

Page 1 of 1

Default TT (Aug 2006 v4.3.0) 14/02/2015 at 23:43 #69211
Aurora
183 posts
Just played an MP on Paisley with the default timetable.

Trains from Gourock fail to step up at Wemyss Bay Junction. Not sure if it's a coding issue in that Wemyss Bay Jct doesn't register on that route or if it is as intended with Wemyss Bay Jct simply an extra line in the TT that is not required for trains from Gourock.

After deleting Wemyss Bay Jct from these trains, the trains have no issue and operate as intended.

Nil.
Last edited: 14/02/2015 at 23:48 by Aurora
Default TT (Aug 2006 v4.3.0) 14/02/2015 at 23:48 #69212
postal
5190 posts
" said:

Trains from Gourock fail to step up at Wemyss Bay Junction. Not sure if it's a coding issue in that Wemyss Bay Jct doesn't register on that route or if it is as intended with Wemyss Bay Jct simply an extra line in the TT that is not required for trains from Gourock.

After deleting Wemyss Bay Jct from these trains, the trains have no issue and operate as intended.
Last raised 7 hours before this post in this thread. Previously discussed here.

A fix is on the way.

“In life, there is always someone out there, who won’t like you, for whatever reason, don’t let the insecurities in their lives affect yours.” – Rashida Rowe
Last edited: 14/02/2015 at 23:49 by postal
Default TT (Aug 2006 v4.3.0) 14/02/2015 at 23:50 #69213
Aurora
183 posts
" said:
" said:

Last raised 7 hours before this post inthis thread. Previously discussed

I saw that but don't see how they are related.

I did also have an issue with buffers at IBM, but I put that down to running the train straight rather than routing via the Loop.

But good news that the issue is known and should be fixed with an update in due course.

Nil.
Last edited: 14/02/2015 at 23:52 by Aurora
Default TT (Aug 2006 v4.3.0) 15/02/2015 at 01:49 #69216
postal
5190 posts
" said:
" said:
" said:

Last raised 7 hours before this post inthis thread. Previously discussed

I saw that but don't see how they are related.

I did also have an issue with buffers at IBM, but I put that down to running the train straight rather than routing via the Loop.

But good news that the issue is known and should be fixed with an update in due course.
Aurora

Apologies. Misunderstood your post and wrongly thought you were referring to down trains, not up trains. Please feel free to give me shovelfuls of abuse.

“In life, there is always someone out there, who won’t like you, for whatever reason, don’t let the insecurities in their lives affect yours.” – Rashida Rowe
Default TT (Aug 2006 v4.3.0) 15/02/2015 at 02:42 #69217
arabianights
138 posts
If relevant to this, I was the host and I had just downloaded it and installed, not run the check for updates. So I do not know if this is relevant or not.

But as Aurora says, it was affecting every train from Gourock and was an irritation!

Last edited: 15/02/2015 at 02:43 by arabianights
Default TT (Aug 2006 v4.3.0) 15/02/2015 at 09:09 #69218
Peter Bennet
5358 posts
That was raised directly on the bug board a while ago and I was bemused that it's taken this long for someone to report here.

Peter

I identify as half man half biscuit - crumbs!
The following user said thank you: Aurora