Upcoming Events

No events to display

Strange display

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Released > Exeter > Strange display

Page 1 of 1

Strange display 24/11/2014 at 18:57 #65766
Oddjob
130 posts
I have just started playing Exeter and have odd things on screen. If it helps I have the game saved
Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
Strange display 24/11/2014 at 20:26 #65769
Airvan00
129 posts
You have one of the debug versions that escaped from captivity. It is used by the developers to test the sim. Just ignore the bottom part.
Strange display 24/11/2014 at 20:37 #65770
Peter Bennet
5354 posts
Can't make head nor tail of the version control in Wiki but what version is downloaded and what happens if you update through the loader?

All that happened was that the Y co-ordinates of the visual area were set deeper than they should have to expose the debug area.

Peter

I identify as half man half biscuit - crumbs!
Last edited: 24/11/2014 at 20:37 by Peter Bennet
Strange display 24/11/2014 at 20:41 #65771
GW43125
495 posts
" said:
Can't make head nor tail of the version control in Wiki but what version is downloaded and what happens if you update through the loader?

All that happened was that the Y co-ordinates of the visual area were set deeper than they should have to expose the debug area.

Peter
I know this isn't as per real life, but I did find the 6 auto buttons near Totnes (Debug for the constantly re-setting signals) very useful!

Strange display 24/11/2014 at 20:54 #65772
Peter Bennet
5354 posts
" said:
" said:

Peter
I know this isn't as per real life, but I did find the 6 auto buttons near Totnes (Debug for the constantly re-setting signals) very useful!
I'm struggling to see why: they should work without any intervention as you set/pull the route.

Peter

Strange display 24/11/2014 at 21:21 #65773
Sacro
1171 posts
" said:
You have one of the debug versions that escaped from captivity. It is used by the developers to test the sim. Just ignore the bottom part.
No, he has release 4.1 (from the Download area).

" said:

Peter
4.1 from the download area, nobody has rebuilt the installer, therefore if you don't update it then this will show.

Last edited: 24/11/2014 at 21:21 by Sacro
Strange display 24/11/2014 at 21:36 #65774
Peter Bennet
5354 posts
" said:

" said:

Peter
4.1 from the download area, nobody has rebuilt the installer, therefore if you don't update it then this will show.
Are you answering my question and if so are you telling me there is or is not an update available?

Peter

Strange display 24/11/2014 at 21:46 #65775
Peter Bennet
5354 posts
Wiki corrected.

Peter

Strange display 24/11/2014 at 22:09 #65778
Oddjob
130 posts
I had v4.1 now updated to v4.3, thank you for your assistance