Upcoming Games

No games to display

Full list
Add a game

Upcoming Events

No events to display

Who's Online

simonroberts755, Richard Gore, waucott, Hap, GeoffM, postal (6 users seen recently)

M & C line, Wigton arrivals

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Released > Carlisle > M & C line, Wigton arrivals

Page 1 of 1

M & C line, Wigton arrivals 22/10/2014 at 09:14 #65201
frankwball
16 posts
Most trains arriving at Wigton remain on table F2 as something like "No further journeys". They then hold succeeding trains at red signals until manually removed with a huge penalty. I have tried tinkering with the arrive/pass/ depart entries in TT with no success. How can I persuade the system to clear these entries as happens at all other exit points. Some trains do remove themselves
M & C line, Wigton arrivals 22/10/2014 at 09:49 #65204
headshot119
4869 posts
This is a known bug with the sim. Unfortunately there is no better a solution then to use F2 to remove the trains. see below.
"Passengers for New Lane, should be seated in the rear coach of the train " - Opinions are my own and not those of my employer
Last edited: 22/10/2014 at 11:22 by headshot119
The following user said thank you: frankwball
M & C line, Wigton arrivals 22/10/2014 at 11:19 #65207
Steamer
3921 posts
" said:
This is a known bug with the sim. Unfortunately there is no better a solution then to use F2 to remove the trains.
No need to remove them- just abandon the timetable and they make they'll leave immediately.

"Don't stress/ relax/ let life roll off your backs./ Except for death and paying taxes/ everything in life.../ is only for now." (Avenue Q)
The following user said thank you: frankwball
M & C line, Wigton arrivals 22/10/2014 at 15:19 #65209
Finger
220 posts
" said:
" said:
This is a known bug with the sim. Unfortunately there is no better a solution then to use F2 to remove the trains.
No need to remove them- just abandon the timetable and they make they'll leave immediately.

Or even just tell them to Shunt Forward - this should give you the least penalty if you care about performance points.

arrivals post 23/10/2014 at 05:27 #65226
sunny302
3 posts
like "No further journeys". They then hold succeeding trains at red signals until manually removed with a huge penalty. I have tried tinkering with the arrive/pass/ depart entries in TT with no success. How can I persuade the system to clear these entries as happens at all other exit points. Some trains do remove themselves

________
muneeeb2

arrivals post 24/10/2014 at 17:16 #65249
Albert
1313 posts
" said:
Some trains do remove themselves

This depends on the timetable, I think they do leave the sim correctly if passing time is ticked at Wigton (have not tried that though).

Like Finger and Steamer said, use Abandon Timetable or Shunt Forward by right-lcicking the train in F2 when it is showing no further journeys.

AJP in games