Based on Realtime Trains and WTT for Thursday, 16th November 2017. A mignight and an 0415 start are included.
Fenchurch Street is closed and late-night services are going to/from LST.
Freight services may or may not appear. Beware that some are out of gauge!
* 2B28 departing from Barking P5 loses its TD when working wrong-way - you need to interpose before it reaches Upminster.
* Joining services at FST go non-ARS and the next TD needs to be interposed.
* Some minor timing changes at FST to ease traffic flow.
* Some express services set to pass WEH in order to work to time.
* 5E91 routed via GASFLP due to pathing issue at EMUD.
* A couple of ECS "Q" paths are omitted.
* Some movements are split at BKG to avoid blocking Upney Junction.
The are a maximum 43,683 points available if all freight services run. (Version 1.0 build 3)