Upcoming Games

Upcoming Events

Lancing September 2009 (for chaining w/ Brighton)

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Timetables > Lancing > Lancing September 2009 (for chaining w/ Brighton)

Page 1 of 1

Lancing September 2009 (for chaining w/ Brighton) 15/07/2012 at 10:04 #33973
alvinhochun
Avatar
243 posts
I just used about 2 or 3 hours to change the given "Lancing 15-10-09 v1.5 (0445)" TT to match "Brighton September 2009 v1.3". Luckily they are fairly alike (time are quite equal) although `3S93*` are removed and `1Q*`/`1Y912` are added. The timing of `1Q*`/`1Y912` are not accurate and may need checking.

May some of you please test the chaining?

P.S. All changes were made on Lancing's TT, so Brighton's TT doesn't require changing.


Major modifications:
1. Matched train types
2. Removed `3S93*`
3. Added `1Q*` and `1Y912`
4. Added rules for `1Q*` just like in Brighton

Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
Liberate Hong Kong, the revolution of our times
Last edited: 15/07/2012 at 10:19 by alvinhochun
Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: Ginger
Lancing September 2009 (for chaining w/ Brighton) 16/07/2012 at 17:37 #34030
Jan
Avatar
674 posts
I can't comment yet, as I'm only in the middle of the morning peak, but in any case thanks for your work.
I've added rules to the trains turning around at West Worthing, so in case of disruption or major delays, their return workings don't enter the sim too early.

Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
Two million people attempt to use Birmingham's magnificent rail network every year, with just over a million of them managing to get further than Smethwick.
Log in to reply
Lancing September 2009 (for chaining w/ Brighton) 16/07/2012 at 21:46 #34049
BarryM
Avatar
2093 posts
" said:
I just used about 2 or 3 hours to change the given "Lancing 15-10-09 v1.5 (0445)" TT to match "Brighton September 2009 v1.3". Luckily they are fairly alike (time are quite equal) although `3S93*` are removed and `1Q*`/`1Y912` are added. The timing of `1Q*`/`1Y912` are not accurate and may need checking.

May some of you please test the chaining?

P.S. All changes were made on Lancing's TT, so Brighton's TT doesn't require changing.


Major modifications:
1. Matched train types
2. Removed `3S93*`
3. Added `1Q*` and `1Y912`
4. Added rules for `1Q*` just like in Brighton
I cannot get them to chain Reason: Server is not running the same simulation or the same version
Barry

Barry, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Last edited: 16/07/2012 at 22:07 by BarryM
Reason: Reason

Log in to reply
Lancing September 2009 (for chaining w/ Brighton) 16/07/2012 at 21:56 #34051
Lardybiker
Avatar
771 posts
Each TT has a default start time but you can choose to override it when you load the sim (its at the bottom of the TT selection page).
Last edited: 16/07/2012 at 21:56 by Lardybiker
Log in to reply
Lancing September 2009 (for chaining w/ Brighton) 16/07/2012 at 22:15 #34057
BarryM
Avatar
2093 posts
" said:
Each TT has a default start time but you can choose to override it when you load the sim (its at the bottom of the TT selection page).
I tried that but still came up with same result.

Barry, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Log in to reply
Lancing September 2009 (for chaining w/ Brighton) 17/07/2012 at 01:01 #34076
BarryM
Avatar
2093 posts
After much experimenting, I finally got them chained.

Barry

Barry, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Log in to reply
Lancing September 2009 (for chaining w/ Brighton) 17/07/2012 at 07:18 #34081
alvinhochun
Avatar
243 posts
" said:
I can't comment yet, as I'm only in the middle of the morning peak, but in any case thanks for your work.
I've added rules to the trains turning around at West Worthing, so in case of disruption or major delays, their return workings don't enter the sim too early.

Thanks, but I believe there're still many more rules to add!

Liberate Hong Kong, the revolution of our times
Log in to reply