Upcoming Games

Full list
Add a game

Upcoming Events

Who's Online

How to view the "Show Timetable" box?

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Released > Waterloo > How to view the "Show Timetable" box?

Page 1 of 1

How to view the "Show Timetable" box? 08/08/2015 at 19:39 #74924
stighetl
53 posts
Sorry for the unspecific title. I didn't really know what to write.

I've played a lot of simulators by SimSig, and I love them all. I just downloaded Waterloo, and I've been dispatching in around 40 minutes now.

On most of the other simulators, when I press a train number, a "Show Timetable" box will appear, telling me where the train is heading. On Waterloo, when I press a train number, I will get the information in the message window, which I find very confusing. It has already happened twice that a train have stopped because I didn't see the "Up Sheepcote slot has been requested" message.
What I also dislike is that you can only see the next two locations for the train. I therefore have to wait before I know where the train is supposed to stop at Waterloo station.

The only way I can avoid this, is to right click -> Add Sticky Note -> And then enter the name of the train.

So my question is: Is there any easier way to view the timetable? Is it possible to change it is so that when I press a train number, the "Show Timetable" box will be shown instead?

Thanks!

- Stig
How to view the "Show Timetable" box? 08/08/2015 at 19:55 #74926
Peter Bennet
4584 posts
f3> ARS> set to "ARS pop up information"

I think.

Peter

One of the great problems of our age is that we are governed by people who care more about feelings than they do about thoughts and ideas.
The following user said thank you: stighetl
How to view the "Show Timetable" box? 08/08/2015 at 20:06 #74927
stighetl
53 posts
That worked! Thank you very much!
- Stig