Upcoming Games


Full list
Add a game

In a hurry?

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Released > King's Cross > In a hurry?

Page 1 of 1

In a hurry? 23/08/2017 at 21:44 #101215
Bonan
Avatar
28 posts
Enjoying King's Cross so far, running the default 1985 timetable that came with the sim, but I noticed one of the early morning Scotland sleepers seemed to be in a bit of a rush even though he's on time...


Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
Swedish signaller, Fagersta Central PSB
Log in to reply
In a hurry? 23/08/2017 at 23:43 #101216
BarryM
Avatar
2065 posts
Interesting! Speed limited to 80mph. Thank you. Reported on Mantis #17780.

Barry

Barry, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Last edited: 23/08/2017 at 23:44 by BarryM
Reason: edit

Log in to reply
In a hurry? 24/08/2017 at 09:26 #101222
kbarber
Avatar
1385 posts
See my contribution to Vince's 1977 thread: that would be DeAth or Impey on a finishing turn :-)
Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: VInce
In a hurry? 24/08/2017 at 09:29 #101224
postal
Avatar
3677 posts
Online
kbarber in post 101222 said:
See my contribution to Vince's 1977 thread: that would be DeAth or Impey on a finishing turn :-)
Just write the blankety-blank book! You would have at least one guaranteed sale.

"He knows nothing and thinks he knows everything. That points clearly to a political career." - George Bernard Shaw (26/07/1856 - 02/11/1950), Irish Dramatist and Playwright
Log in to reply
The following users said thank you: headshot119, JamesN, Dick, RainbowNines
In a hurry? 24/08/2017 at 20:43 #101233
GeoffM
Avatar
4367 posts
Bonan in post 101215 said:
Enjoying King's Cross so far, running the default 1985 timetable that came with the sim, but I noticed one of the early morning Scotland sleepers seemed to be in a bit of a rush even though he's on time...

Whoever wrote the timetable entered the train's maximum speed as 190mph.

SimSig Boss
Log in to reply
In a hurry? 24/08/2017 at 21:52 #101235
Dick
Avatar
234 posts
postal in post 101224 said:
kbarber in post 101222 said:
See my contribution to Vince's 1977 thread: that would be DeAth or Impey on a finishing turn :-)
Just write the blankety-blank book! You would have at least one guaranteed sale.
A lot more than that I suspect!

Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: postal