Upcoming Games

Full list
Add a game

Platform 3 Joins Brighton

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Released > Brighton > Platform 3 Joins Brighton

Page 1 of 1

Platform 3 Joins Brighton 17/07/2018 at 13:21 #110288
J5flyer
48 posts
Hello,

I've had several instances of trains arriving at Brighton, timetabled to attach in Platform 3, but they stop short of entering the platform blocking the entire station throat. In the F2 train list they show 'Waiting for joining train <headcode>'.

I have attached a screenshot showing the problem (2D40 in this case), which has stopped in completely the wrong position waiting for the joining train. It has happened with every other train scheduled to attach in Platform 3 at Brighton.

I can get around it by abandoning the train's timetable, letting it run up to the buffers then re-instate it, but obviously this is not ideal. Is this a known problem or just a fluke my end?

Regards,

James

Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
Platform 3 Joins Brighton 18/07/2018 at 15:29 #110309
TimTamToe
605 posts
Which timetable are you using?

I'm assuming that both trains are not too long to fit in the platform. It may be a case of the first train entering the platforms needs to have it's stopping position "near end exact" or "far end exact" (I can't remember which without looking).