Full list
Add a game

GEML/GWML

You are here: Home > Forum > General > Simulation wish list > GEML/GWML

Page 1 of 1

GEML/GWML 10/05/2019 at 19:26 #118198
M1ch4el
17 posts
These might have been raised in the past..

It would be great to eventually see the Great Eastern ML continued on from Liverpool St (as far as Colchester at least). As well as London Paddington to Reading/Heathrow filled in on the Great Western (with a possibility of Crossrail added). Not sure how readily available the data is available, maybe that's why it hasn't been done yet? I know Stratford and Old Oak are quite big areas to diagram....Just some food for thought!

'Thank you' if you would like to see these simulated....

Thanks in advanced
Michael

MJDM
Last edited: 10/05/2019 at 19:31 by M1ch4el
Reason: None given

The following user said thank you: BenWright
GEML/GWML 11/05/2019 at 14:08 #118212
ajax103
623 posts
Knowing our luck, the sims ARE in development but it depends on how far along they are in terms of development and if they ever get to be released.

I think that’s a pretty good assumption to make and fair.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the GEML simulated as far as Colchester but what about the various branches?

GEML/GWML 11/05/2019 at 14:36 #118213
jc92
2553 posts
ajax103 in post 118212 said:
Knowing our luck, the sims ARE in development but it depends on how far along they are in terms of development and if they ever get to be released.

I think that’s a pretty good assumption to make and fair.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the GEML simulated as far as Colchester but what about the various branches?
Reading is definitely in development and I'm sure slough and Slough New have been mentioned.

GEML/GWML 11/05/2019 at 16:28 #118215
broodje
131 posts
I don't want to spoil your day, but I think I've been involved in testing reading 15 years ago already if it was not earlyer. Some sims take awhile to mature, so I wouldn't hold my breath
GEML/GWML 11/05/2019 at 18:19 #118219
bugsy
424 posts
broodje in post 118215 said:
I don't want to spoil your day, but I think I've been involved in testing reading 15 years ago already if it was not earlyer. Some sims take awhile to mature, so I wouldn't hold my breath ;)
Youv'e just spoilt mine and a few more besides.
This is one of the sims that I have been awaiting eagerly, along with Doncaster, especially.
Hoping that my time left on this earth is sufficient to see at least one of them!

My goodness, that was difficult, but I managed it.