London Bridge 2010-14 Era Issues / Queries

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Released > London Bridge > London Bridge 2010-14 Era Issues / Queries

Page 1 of 1

London Bridge 2010-14 Era Issues / Queries 30/05/2019 at 15:06 #118554
TimTamToe
Avatar
564 posts
Hi all,

There are a few issues / queries I and my testers have encountered in the 2010-14 mode and perhaps some of the London Bridge testers may be able to advise / add to mantis if necessary. I’ll list them below along with which file attached is associated with which. Testing was on London Bridge v1.4 and loader 4.9

1) I’ve noticed that tt’s don’t step up around Grove Park Depot when using “Grove Park Depot Country end Exit” and although tt’s validate, when the sim is run the trains advise of going off planned path.

The london end depot exit and also the london and country end exits for the up sidings work fine.

2) related to above; I have schedules that come from the Depot shed through the washers and lee spur jcn and on to hither green. I can’t find a route possible in the sim. I’m not sure if extra paths need to be added or if I’m inputting them wrong. So any help gratefully received! Examples are 5J89 and 5V09 (see attached jpgs) and also generally the best way to route through the washers etc as I always seem to get off planned path.

3) I had two trains closely following each other at Parks Bridge Jcn. 6V63 towards Lewisham and 2D34 towards New Cross on the slow lines. Signal 256 drops after 6V63 passes and 2D34 receives adverse aspect change at signal 290 (save 20 in zip)

4) The slot roundel stays illuminated once the train has passed and exited towards Blackfriars. (for ARS and non ARS trains) (sorry no save)

5) This one was my initial error but unsure if the route should have validated. Trains coming through New Cross towards Hither Green on the slows at Parks Bridge Jcn. I by mistake put in LL line code instead of SL. Tt validated and ARS sets route from Lewisham (ie on LL) and not SL. (save 32 in zip). Should the tt have validated the line code without Lewisham being in the tt?

6) 5J02 ARS routed from Bramdean A to Grove Park P5 – instead of P1. (sorry no save but tt is enters Bramdean A then passes Grove Park Country end exit and Grove Park P1)

*Brian I know you mentioned something about signals all going red around the grove park depot when you set a particular route...I’ve misplaced your save...could you describe and add your save to this thread please! Thanks

Think that is all for now

Cheers
Gareth



Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
Last edited: 30/05/2019 at 15:09 by TimTamToe
Reason: Apologies one of the Aussies obviously took the screenshots of the schedules!

Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: bri2808
London Bridge 2010-14 Era Issues / Queries 30/05/2019 at 20:56 #118562
Hap
Avatar
269 posts
TimTamToe in post 118554 said:
Hi all,



2) related to above; I have schedules that come from the Depot shed through the washers and lee spur jcn and on to hither green. I can’t find a route possible in the sim. I’m not sure if extra paths need to be added or if I’m inputting them wrong. So any help gratefully received! Examples are 5J89 and 5V09 (see attached jpgs) and also generally the best way to route through the washers etc as I always seem to get off planned path.

Have you tried this? see attachment
[attachment=10331]2019-05-30 (2).png[/attachment]

Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
HAP
Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: TimTamToe
London Bridge 2010-14 Era Issues / Queries 31/05/2019 at 14:34 #118569
TimTamToe
Avatar
564 posts
Hap in post 118562 said:
TimTamToe in post 118554 said:
Hi all,



2) related to above; I have schedules that come from the Depot shed through the washers and lee spur jcn and on to hither green. I can’t find a route possible in the sim. I’m not sure if extra paths need to be added or if I’m inputting them wrong. So any help gratefully received! Examples are 5J89 and 5V09 (see attached jpgs) and also generally the best way to route through the washers etc as I always seem to get off planned path.

Have you tried this? see attachment
[attachment=10331]2019-05-30 (2).png[/attachment]
Cheers Craig, I'll have a look...I think it's because I've been trying to use the "Grove Park Depot Country end Exit" and "Grove Park Wash Rd" that have been causing the wobbles. Hadn't thought about leaving the timings blank for Wx etc :doh: I'd just been following the timing points from OTT.

G

Log in to reply
London Bridge 2010-14 Era Issues / Queries 31/05/2019 at 22:43 #118579
Hap
Avatar
269 posts
TimTamToe in post 118569 said:
Hap in post 118562 said:
TimTamToe in post 118554 said:
Hi all,



2) related to above; I have schedules that come from the Depot shed through the washers and lee spur jcn and on to hither green. I can’t find a route possible in the sim. I’m not sure if extra paths need to be added or if I’m inputting them wrong. So any help gratefully received! Examples are 5J89 and 5V09 (see attached jpgs) and also generally the best way to route through the washers etc as I always seem to get off planned path.

Have you tried this? see attachment
[attachment=10331]2019-05-30 (2).png[/attachment]
Cheers Craig, I'll have a look...I think it's because I've been trying to use the "Grove Park Depot Country end Exit" and "Grove Park Wash Rd" that have been causing the wobbles. Hadn't thought about leaving the timings blank for Wx etc :doh: I'd just been following the timing points from OTT.

G
I Wouldn't take my idea as gospel. haha. I've not intentionally left the timings blank, I was trying to see what would be an accepted path from the Shed, through the wash roads and out to Hither Green.

In relation to the 6V63 and ACOA for 2D34. It only happens in the 2010 / 2014 mode. I couldn't replicate it on the other era.

It seems that the ARS will route from signal 290 to the Warner route on 286. once the train ahead clears track circuit TPBXM then 290 reverts to danger.

I manually signalled 2D34 from 290 direct to 286 and found 290 remained at danger as the double overlap is still occupied.

I've raised this particular one on Mantis. #25197

The Victoria Slot issue has already been raised. #20555

Cheers
Craig

HAP
Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: TimTamToe
London Bridge 2010-14 Era Issues / Queries 01/06/2019 at 07:31 #118590
bri2808
Avatar
110 posts
Gareth

I will dig out the save I sent to you (from the deepest archives) and upload with description, give me a few days - Busy as work for obvious reasons as you will know

Brian

Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: TimTamToe
London Bridge 2010-14 Era Issues / Queries 04/06/2019 at 03:55 #118720
bri2808
Avatar
110 posts
Ok, So Gareth asked me to upload a save and highlight issue at Grove Park. When 5Y13 is leaving Washer 1 and going Kent bound on to the slow line, no train can pass on the Up Slow line (2F06 - points locked Normal by another route) and neither can they pass on the Fast Down Line (2H06 - No overlap available)

See attached save, hope it helps

Brian

Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: TimTamToe
London Bridge 2010-14 Era Issues / Queries 12/07/2019 at 15:28 #119396
TimTamToe
Avatar
564 posts
Hi All

A couple more spots and an additional save file from before which would be great if someone could log them on to Mantis as I don't have access
Sim LB 1.4 Era 2010-14 Loader 4.9

Firstly find attached 5J02 save - where ARS wrongly sets from Bramdean A to Grove Park P5 instead of P1 so it can't get to Bromley North

5U91 save - For a route from Hither Green -> Lee Spur Jcn (CWM) -> Grove Park Depot ARS will not set from Sig 295 to sig 301 (awaiting R95AM to prove). Once manually set the remaining route is set by ARS. Incidentally should the route Grove Park Depot -> Lee Spur Jcn -> Hither Green also be a valid route as it isn't currently recognised in the sim.

5S18 save - ARS had set from the shunt signal leaving Grove Park up sdgs (country) but doesn't set from the next full signal.

5F99 just after ideas of routings for this one. Leaves Grove Park down sdgs (London end) (1306) reverses at Lee Spur Jcn and then goes through the washer into the depot. I can't find any locations in the drop down menu for reversals, so any ideas or do some extra locations need to be added

Cheers
Gareth

Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
Last edited: 12/07/2019 at 15:37 by TimTamToe
Reason: None given

Log in to reply