Upcoming Games

Full list
Add a game

Upcoming Events

We are not planning any more in-person events until the COVID-19 situation has improved.

Updates (08/08/2020)

You are here: Home > Forum > General > Temporary postings > Updates (08/08/2020)

Page 1 of 1

Updates (08/08/2020) 08/08/2020 at 10:36 #130476
headshot119
3753 posts
A few updates have landed over the last 24 hours. A brief look at what changed. As always full version changes are available in the Wiki.

Loader

Loader 5.6 landed last night, a brief look at what was changed

- Issue with certain users experiencing fatal / non fatal errors on ARS simulations fixed.
- Minor improvements to ARS decision making
- Improvements to overlap selection (Mainly for non UK simulations)
- Improvements to ACI handling a next working of the same TD (3S09 next 3S09 for example)
- Casing in location names on the timetable popup is back to the default. Users can use CSS customization to change this should they desire. (See here)
- Issue with trains leaving early in certain circumstances fixed (Affected Coventry)
- When attempting to take an occupied workstation in multiplayer the correct person gets the warning message.

My personal favorite (So much so I'm going to highlight in bold)

- Pressing spacebar while focused on the main view, the clock menu, or messages window, will bring up the contents of the hamburger menu.

Simulations

Cheshire Lines

- Fixes to better support user contributed timetables in the older era.
- Metrolink services come in with the correct headcode during disruption.
- Minor visual changes

Cowlairs

- Missing electrification added

Edinburgh

- Millerhill off sim routing made more robust
- TC Overrides at Edinburgh fixed.

We are aware that users are have been offered the trainlist.css and simplifier.css files then being told they are obsolete and they can be deleted, each time a new update came out. We need to make some longer term changes to the updater to handle this correctly, for now we've reverted to the manifest downloading these files to stop the recursion.

"As the last track dropped, and the route became free, came the cry BROMLEY " - Opinions are my own and not those of my employer
Last edited: 08/08/2020 at 10:36 by headshot119
Reason: None given

The following users said thank you: VInce, phil1044, bill_gensheet, danners430, manadude2, Steamer, NCC1701, Phil-jmw, Vortexhaha, Philo, HST125Scorton, mickev, bri2808, tjfrancis, Wells, WesternChampion, whatlep
Updates (08/08/2020) 11/08/2020 at 20:56 #130570
bugsy
789 posts
headshot119 in post 130476 said:
A few updates have landed over the last 24 hours. A brief look at what changed. As always full version changes are available in the Wiki.

Edinburgh

- Millerhill off sim routing made more robust
- TC Overrides at Edinburgh fixed.

[/i]
Sorry having to ask this question but I must be doing something wrong because I can't get the Override buttons to do anything when I click on them. So how must I operate them?

Your life can have a thousand different meanings or maybe just one....I'd recommend more than one in case you got it wrong - (Rezende)
Updates (08/08/2020) 11/08/2020 at 21:13 #130571
mfloyd
154 posts
Right click on the little circle, from memory next to the platform number I think?
Ripley, Derbyshire
Updates (08/08/2020) 11/08/2020 at 21:34 #130573
postal
4355 posts
mfloyd in post 130571 said:
Right click on the little circle, from memory next to the platform number I think?
By the grey triangle at the buffer end for the Edinburgh bays.

Description of their function here.

“In life, there is always someone out there, who won’t like you, for whatever reason, don’t let the insecurities in their lives affect yours.” – Rashida Rowe
Last edited: 11/08/2020 at 21:50 by postal
Reason: None given

Updates (08/08/2020) 12/08/2020 at 22:22 #130602
bugsy
789 posts
Thanks for that Postal.

Apologies for not responding earlier. Had a busy day.

Your life can have a thousand different meanings or maybe just one....I'd recommend more than one in case you got it wrong - (Rezende)
The following user said thank you: postal