You are here:
Christmas @ Trent
- peterb's first Annual Christmas Multiplayer from Trent PSB - Final Session
We'll be playing the Fictional 1500 timetable over the course of a number of sessions over the Christmas period. This is arguably one of the biggest (and rarely seen!) sims, and one of the busiest timetables with 1500 trains over the 24 hours - undoubtedly the best combo for a Christmas special.
State of play at 15.32 -
- Track Circuit Failures affect the Robin Hood and Newark lines;
- Heavy mist rolling in off the Trent is having a greater effect on train drivers and signalling equipment
As the evening peak starts the service can only go downhill!
- Comms via TS please. F10 will not be in use and may not be monitored.
- Client logging may be in operation, please do play professionally...
- Panels may be allocated in order of sign ups to the game; if interested in playing please sign up. After which, any panels free at the start of the session may be offered to others in order of their connection to the game.
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Simulations in use
Log in to see address and port details
27/11/2020 at 21:02
17/12/2020 at 23:17
30/12/2020 at 16:28
30/12/2020 at 18:37
31/12/2020 at 16:47
Subscribe - Subscribe to
peterb 's games
Join - Indicate that you intend to join this game
Tentative - Indicate that you might join this game
Back to List