You are here:
> start > simulations > Cowlairs > CowlairsIssue
Page is locked
Current Version (Version 5.4.0)
*Seeding now permitted at Queen Street
*Reason for random faulty wiring identified
- Under the bonnet issue fixed.
- Missing electrification added.
- General refresh for loader V5
- Added Robroyston station
- Numerous tweaks and titivations
- Repaired the knitting at Queen Street.
Released 12 March 2018
- Four new reversing locations in the Cowlairs West Junction area.
- CWLRSWRD NAM="Cowlairs West Down (rev)";
- CWLRSW535 NAM="Cowlairs West Sig 535 (rev)";
- CWLRSW534 NAM="Cowlairs West Sig 534 (rev)";
- CWLRSWRU NAM="Cowlairs West Up (rev)";
Released 16 January 2013
Released 3 December 2012
- Greenhill external signals are (incorrectly) visible.
- In scenario “bad weather” there may be problems with TRTS and short trains. This is to do with sighting distances which are foreshortened.
- Warner to Main step ups in Cowlairs Junction area can cause an Adverse change of aspect.
- Sigs in the Springburn area do not TORR (unless on ARS).
Last edited by Peter Bennet on 23/07/2021 at 08:38