You are here:
> start > simulations > centralscotland > reference > versions
Page is locked
Current Version (Version 5.3.0)
*Seeding now permitted at Queen Street
*Platform numbers fixed at Stirling
*Reason for random faulty wiring identified
- Under the bonnet issue fixed.
- General update for Loader 5
- Various tweaks and titivations
- Added Robroyston station
- Repaired the knitting at Queen Street.
Added some signalling route at Stirling North and 4 new reversing locations in the Cowlairs West Junction area.
CWLRSWRD NAM="Cowlairs West Down (rev)";
CWLRSW535 NAM="Cowlairs West Sig 535 (rev)";
CWLRSW534 NAM="Cowlairs West Sig 534 (rev)";
CWLRSWRU NAM="Cowlairs West Up (rev)";
- Converted to Loader and updated to include Edinburgh Glasgow Improvement Project (known as EGIP) work (as currently known).
- In scenario “bad weather” there maybe problems with TRTS and short trains. This is to do with sighting distance which are foreshortened.
- Warner to Main step ups in Cowlairs Junction area can cause an Adverse change of aspect.
- TRTS is missing at Springburn and Glasgow Queen Street however the ones at Grangemouth Jn GH10 & GH12 work. There is no TRTS anywhere else.
- Up trains diverted off their planned path at Greenhill Upper Jn may have problems at Winchburgh Jn - make sure that you manually step up their timetable.
- There is a similar problem as above with Down sleepers at Westerton.
- An approach control bug at Signal P515 (Down Polmont Jn) will cause an Adverse Change Of Aspect at Signal P517 for trains routed towards Falkirk Grahamston - don't set the route from P515 to P495 until Signal PB519 has reverted to red after the train has passed it.
- Non-freight trains (seed trains) entering at Bo'ness siding will call in to complain of being given an "incorrect route" - For now, just select the "Accept route on to goods line" option when the driver calls you to challenge the route.
- The SAK line area can become corrupted if you attempt to load a save from the 'wrong' era. Rather complicated to explain but as we have no post SAK timetable as yet the issue is largely academic.
- Phone calls to St Rollox and Longannet are not being accepted.
- Failures can happen on the Alloa Line even if the 'Pre-' mode is selected.
- When a saved game is loaded in 'Post-Alloa' mode, the buttons for the Level Crossings on that line won't display. To solve, start a new game in 'Post-' mode, then load the saved game.
- CE313 allows auto mode to be enabled when a route is set to Anniesland.
First Release (Version 2.207.0)
Central Scotland Reference Section
Central Scotland Contents
Last edited by Peter Bennet on 23/07/2021 at 08:35