You are here:
> start > simulations > wimbledon > versions
Version Control and Known Issues
- The half route from 117 sometimes cannot be set without swinging the points reverse first, due to the overlap.
Other Issues / FAQs
These issues may or may not be bugs, or are questions, or are otherwise FAQs.
- Signal W401 at Raynes Park may belong to Panel 4. Formal documentation states it's a Panel 3 signal; however, SPT calls allegedly go to Panel 4. There may well be truth in both statements.
- Barnes (panel 5) is not included.
- Signal 3590 at East Putney is plated as controlled but appears to be a controlled route but with no auto button. In the sim it has been simulated as a controlled route that works automatically until pulled when not in ARS mode (or when the subarea is off in ARS mode).
- As the ARS is completely decoupled from the trains (as per real life!), there are occasions when ARS misidentifies which timetable it should be using when the TID is duplicated and has similar locations. Use of UIDs helps avoid this situation, and version 4.5.9 of the Loader improves the recognition further if there are duplicate UIDs but >12 hours apart (eg a 27 hour timetable).
- The supplied timetable is 2009; the simulation is 2014. While the timetable still works, there are conflicts at Clapham Junction P2 and the Up Windsor Slow due to the track layout in 2014. Trains for P2 can be swapped to P1 without penalty.
Version 1.5 (1st July 2016)
- 0015193: [Sim Issues] Shunt signals at Waterloo clear with route set only to the panel boundary (GeoffMayo) - resolved.
- 0015194: [Sim Issues] Signal 1024 comprehensive approach locking (GeoffMayo) - resolved.
- 0015192: [Sim Issues] Signal 1022 doesn't clear for call-on routes (GeoffMayo) - resolved.
Version 1.3 (6th April 2016)
- Number keys 1-8 now pan across the layout
- Wimbledon Down Siding A now added as a location with paths to/from Wimbledon
- Call-on aspect from W8/W10 into P14 corrected
- Timetable paths Clapham Yard <-> Longhedge/Latchmere Jns added
- Latchmere Junction to West London Junction trains can now be routed via the Down Sheepcote if a reminder is placed on W934
- 'BLOK' now works on the Up Windsor lines (signals 334 and 336 at Putney)
Version 1.1 (15th December 2014)
- 0012172: [Sim Issues] Some ARS routes in Per-ASC mode (GeoffMayo) - resolved.
- 0012171: [Sim Issues] Stepping on Windsor Reversible (GeoffMayo) - resolved.
- 0012169: [Sim Issues] WG13 - GG aspect when 355 On (GeoffMayo) - resolved.
- 0012137: [Sim Issues] Hot Keys (GeoffMayo) - resolved.
- 0012066: [Sim Issues] Train not registering at LOC (GeoffMayo) - resolved.
- 0012136: [Sim Issues] Missing Path: Ludgates to/from CLJ Plat1 (GeoffMayo) - resolved.
Version 1.0 (2nd December 2014)
Last edited by GeoffM on 15/09/2016 at 03:00