Upcoming Games

(UTC times)

Full list
Add a game

Upcoming Events

No events to display

Old system files

You are here: Home > Forum > General > General questions, comments, and issues > Old system files

Page 1 of 1

Old system files 01/08/2015 at 23:45 #74664
Redbusman
22 posts
Hi, I'm re-installing the OS on my PC and I appear to have lost my copy of the old system files needed to run the .exe sims. I have searched in the downloads area but can only find the new loader version. I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.
Many thanks, Neil

Old system files 02/08/2015 at 04:23 #74665
BarryM
2158 posts
You require the current System Files to run any of Simsig's simulations including exe's.

Barry

Barry, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
The following user said thank you: Redbusman
Old system files 02/08/2015 at 07:49 #74666
Redbusman
22 posts
Thanks Barry, I didn't realise that the current system files would run the old sims, but I've just tried loading Peterborough (paged) and N E Scotland (scrolly) and they both work. :doh Have they always done so or is it something recent as I previously had both installed?
Old system files 02/08/2015 at 08:29 #74668
BarryM
2158 posts
" said:
Thanks Barry, I didn't realise that the current system files would run the old sims, but I've just tried loading Peterborough (paged) and N E Scotland (scrolly) and they both work. :doh Have they always done so or is it something recent as I previously had both installed?
Always done so. There has only been one System file, but plenty of updates since its inception. There are additional files for the Loader.

Barry

Barry, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia