Upcoming Games

No games to display

Full list
Add a game

Upcoming Events

Sim error

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Released > Maidstone East > Sim error

Page 1 of 1

Sim error 08/04/2015 at 19:55 #70878
Jay_G
Avatar
44 posts
A train was pulling into Platform 1 at Maidstone East with 41 at danger. Just as the train stepped up to the signal, i got an error message.

Internal error: unknown item (0) in condition list (S41 CTT item 2 of 2)

I dont have a save I'm afraid, no route was set from the one in rear. There was a reminder appliance on 41, and speed was on 6x (just playing with a few bits :huh: )

Last edited: 08/04/2015 at 19:55 by Jay_G
Log in to reply
Sim error 08/04/2015 at 20:09 #70880
AndyG
Avatar
1778 posts
Might be related, I've nott had any TRTS for the first 8 or so trains.
I can only help one person a day. Today's not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
Log in to reply
Sim error 08/04/2015 at 20:15 #70881
delticfan
Avatar
476 posts
Not had any error messages, but also not getting TRTS at Maidstone. I presume that would be the purpose of the orange circles marked for Bay and Up and Down Maidstone?
Mal.

Log in to reply
Sim error 08/04/2015 at 20:16 #70882
DaveHarries
Avatar
963 posts
" said:
Not had any error messages, but also not getting TRTS at Maidstone. I presume that would be the purpose of the orange circles marked for Bay and Up and Down Maidstone?
Mal.

Indeed. It says TRTS above them.

Dave

Log in to reply
Sim error 08/04/2015 at 20:29 #70883
Peter Bennet
Avatar
4643 posts
" said:
A train was pulling into Platform 1 at Maidstone East with 41 at danger. Just as the train stepped up to the signal, i got an error message.

Internal error: unknown item (0) in condition list (S41 CTT item 2 of 2)

I dont have a save I'm afraid, no route was set from the one in rear. There was a reminder appliance on 41, and speed was on 6x (just playing with a few bits :huh: )
CTT is a condition list for TRTS.

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Log in to reply
Sim error 08/04/2015 at 21:41 #70895
Noisynoel
Avatar
989 posts
TRTS is disconnected in modern era
Noisynoel
Log in to reply
Sim error 08/04/2015 at 21:47 #70897
Muzer
Avatar
678 posts
Online
So which years (approximately) do the two eras correspond to? I did read the manual and didn't spot it there.
Log in to reply
Sim error 08/04/2015 at 22:29 #70900
belly buster
Avatar
334 posts
I have a screenshot, I suspect it is related to a TRTS for 2N28 at Maidstone East as the booked departure is 05:56.


Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
Log in to reply
Sim error 08/04/2015 at 22:39 #70901
jc92
Avatar
2758 posts
" said:
So which years (approximately) do the two eras correspond to? I did read the manual and didn't spot it there.
Beechbrook farm open is the less modern era, with the modern era having it closed after HS1 was completed by the looks of the manual.

Log in to reply
Sim error 09/04/2015 at 03:33 #70907
GeoffM
Avatar
4700 posts
Online
" said:
I have a screenshot, I suspect it is related to a TRTS for 2N28 at Maidstone East as the booked departure is 05:56.
Noel knows the reason and it'll be fixed ASAP.

SimSig Boss
Log in to reply
The following users said thank you: belly buster, ajax103
Sim error 09/04/2015 at 16:41 #70930
ajax103
Avatar
711 posts
" said:
" said:
I have a screenshot, I suspect it is related to a TRTS for 2N28 at Maidstone East as the booked departure is 05:56.
Noel knows the reason and it'll be fixed ASAP.
Thank you, saves me faulting it as well!!!

Log in to reply
Sim error 14/04/2015 at 07:27 #71045
John 23
Avatar
159 posts
I've had the same error message. 2A02 stopped at Harrietsham with technical problem, expected delayed until 0555. On the stroke of 0555, the error message appeared. 2A02 did not leave for 1-2 minutes after that.
Log in to reply