Upcoming Games

Full list
Add a game

Upcoming Events

Who's Online

DriverCurran, geswedey, headshot119, PN40, Shwam3, TUT (6 users seen recently)

Three Bridges Sunday?

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Timetables > Three Bridges > Three Bridges Sunday?

Page 1 of 1

Three Bridges Sunday? 14/11/2019 at 01:59 #121621
Underwood
703 posts
Hello all,

Currently creating a 2016 Saturday TT at the moment, but just wondering if anyone is remotely interested in a 2016 or 2019 Sunday TT?

Like the Victoria Central Sunday TT I did, it should be quieter and easier to handle for the solo player, though like Victoria, very much a pattern timetable. I'd like to have been able to link the Victoria 2014 TT to this but shame I didn't save any data for Three Bridges, as it had some line blocks on that sim too, with Brighton diversions.

I could do a current Sunday TT with any engineering works that come up, or a normal Sunday TT.

Would this interest anyone?

James.

The following users said thank you: bri2808, Joe S, Airvan00
Three Bridges Sunday? 14/11/2019 at 07:22 #121622
bri2808
120 posts
Hi James

Something with engineering would be good - Have always enjoyed and still use your timetables

Brian

Three Bridges Sunday? 14/11/2019 at 09:57 #121623
Joe S
91 posts
Hi James,

This sounds like a brilliant idea, especially with some engineering works for added variety!

Look forward to seeing anything that's produced

Joe

Three Bridges Sunday? 14/11/2019 at 11:53 #121624
bugsy
571 posts
Underwood in post 121621 said:
Hello all,

Currently creating a 2016 Saturday TT at the moment, but just wondering if anyone is remotely interested in a 2016 or 2019 Sunday TT?

Like the Victoria Central Sunday TT I did, it should be quieter and easier to handle for the solo player, though like Victoria, very much a pattern timetable. I'd like to have been able to link the Victoria 2014 TT to this but shame I didn't save any data for Three Bridges, as it had some line blocks on that sim too, with Brighton diversions.

I could do a current Sunday TT with any engineering works that come up, or a normal Sunday TT.

Would this interest anyone?

James.
I haven't purchased Three Bridges yet but would definitely be interested in a timetable that isn't quite as hectic as the current ones.
I'll be waiting to see what sim is released at the London Meet first in case I'm stared towards a multibuy

Your life can have a thousand different meanings or maybe just one....I'd recommend more than one in case you got it wrong - (Rezende)
Three Bridges Sunday? 14/11/2019 at 15:03 #121633
postal
3897 posts
bugsy in post 121624 said:
I'll be waiting to see what sim is released at the London Meet first in case I'm stared towards a multibuy
Karl said "I can confirm that at least one new simulation will be previewed at the meet". Nothing about a release version being available (or even there being a playable version at the meet).

"No question is too stupid, there are just some stupid answers" - Dr. Michael Reece, 12/08/1927 - 03/06/2019. Electrical engineer and inventor
Last edited: 14/11/2019 at 15:03 by postal
Reason: None given

Three Bridges Sunday? 15/11/2019 at 17:16 #121663
bugsy
571 posts
postal in post 121633 said:
bugsy in post 121624 said:
Karl said "I can confirm that at least one new simulation will be previewed at the meet". Nothing about a release version being available (or even there being a playable version at the meet).
Thanks. I obviously misunderstood so will purchase Three Bridges shortly.
It'll be interesting to see which are the preview sims. Hopefully ones that are in my wishlist.

Your life can have a thousand different meanings or maybe just one....I'd recommend more than one in case you got it wrong - (Rezende)
Three Bridges Sunday? 16/11/2019 at 10:15 #121698
jem771
90 posts
A normal sunday TT would be excellent, would mean could play solo without having to be under too much pressure !!
👍🏻

Three Bridges Sunday? 17/11/2019 at 22:20 #121760
Underwood
703 posts
Thank you for the feedback guys,

I'll get a normal Sunday one done using WTT's and CWN's, but I'll try and do one based on next Sunday too. I'll start on it next Sunday if I can as I'll only have 7 day's to do it before the data disappears from RTT.

I would use Down them all, which I used to use on the old RTT layout, but for some reason it doesn't like the new format and the saved files aren't formatted so is a bit hard to follow!

The following user said thank you: bri2808