Page 1 of 1
|King's Cross Summer 2019 (Su) timetable (sim 3.7 compatible) submitted 12/07/2020 at 00:54 #129492|
I have submitted a reworked version of the Summer 2019 (Sunday) timetable, optimised for sim 3.7. Due to the amount of rework to make it compatible with 3.7 I am treating this as a completely new timetable.
The following general changes have been applied:
* Times now to half minute resolution as per WTT
* Allowances included as per WTT
* Ex depot / sidings trains now enter 3 minutes before departure time instead of 2 minutes
The following v3.7 changes have been applied:
* Platform numbers added for Royston, Baldock, Letchworth, Biggleswade, Potters Bar and Highbury & Islington as per WTT
* Letchworth A/D/ Line timings added for moves entering ex Letchworth CS
* DCF line added for Hitchin where applicable
* Sandy fringe replaces Biggleswade, also Biggleswade timings added in consequence
* Langley South Junction, Bragbury Junction and Molewood Junction timings added where applicable
* Moves ex Harringay reversing sidings towards Alexandra Palace have a Hornsey timing point added
* Thameslink services enter / leave simulation via King's Cross Goods
* Trains booked to enter Hornsey Depot via country end must be routed via Alexandra Palace platform 2
Please note due to lack of time on my part this timetable has not been fully tested, so please feel free to post to this thread any issues / problems.
Enjoy! A couple more reworked timetables will appear over coming days.
Last edited: 12/07/2020 at 03:15 by DavidSplett
Reason: None given
Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: leigh