Upcoming Games


Full list
Add a game

Upcoming Events

kings cross

You are here: Home > Forum > General > General questions, comments, and issues > kings cross

Page 1 of 1

kings cross 23/06/2022 at 17:54 #146949
car2020
Avatar
2 posts
is there any chance of kings cross being ARS as it is quite difficult single player
Log in to reply
kings cross 23/06/2022 at 18:13 #146950
GeoffM
Avatar
5889 posts
Online
KX is no longer receiving updates as it's had years of updates and is a free simulation. Even then, some layouts don't lend themselves to ARS and KX is one of them.

I believe there are some easier timetables - perhaps a Sunday one exists.

SimSig Boss
Log in to reply
kings cross 23/06/2022 at 18:33 #146951
i26
Avatar
74 posts
GeoffM in post 146950 said:
KX is no longer receiving updates as it's had years of updates and is a free simulation. Even then, some layouts don't lend themselves to ARS and KX is one of them.

I believe there are some easier timetables - perhaps a Sunday one exists.
Further down the line is there a possibility of a paid version/upgrade with current era? I know that quite a few people would probably look to purchase it including myself.


Log in to reply
kings cross 23/06/2022 at 18:38 #146952
GeoffM
Avatar
5889 posts
Online
i26 in post 146951 said:
GeoffM in post 146950 said:
KX is no longer receiving updates as it's had years of updates and is a free simulation. Even then, some layouts don't lend themselves to ARS and KX is one of them.

I believe there are some easier timetables - perhaps a Sunday one exists.
Further down the line is there a possibility of a paid version/upgrade with current era? I know that quite a few people would probably look to purchase it including myself.
Of the new layout? Yes, there's always that possibility!

SimSig Boss
Log in to reply
kings cross 23/06/2022 at 19:52 #146954
i26
Avatar
74 posts
GeoffM in post 146952 said:
i26 in post 146951 said:
GeoffM in post 146950 said:
KX is no longer receiving updates as it's had years of updates and is a free simulation. Even then, some layouts don't lend themselves to ARS and KX is one of them.

I believe there are some easier timetables - perhaps a Sunday one exists.
Further down the line is there a possibility of a paid version/upgrade with current era? I know that quite a few people would probably look to purchase it including myself.
Of the new layout? Yes, there's always that possibility!

Ok cool. That's good to know. Would love for that to happen as well as a potential Peterborough Upgrade also.


Log in to reply
kings cross 24/06/2022 at 08:27 #146957
trolleybus
Avatar
127 posts
The BR-era ones are quite a bit easier, with less frequent trains during the peaks and less, more predivtable, use of crossovers. They're also, in my view, very interesting. I'm a far more experienced SimSigger than most but I find them a challenge but perfectly doable on my tod.
Log in to reply
kings cross 24/06/2022 at 13:07 #146959
bill_gensheet
Avatar
976 posts
Have had a couple of responses that my 1964-lite timetable was doable and interesting from a solo player.
Just updated.
The 'with freight' is a bit more involved, but I still tested it alone at 2x - 4x. A nice step up after getting your head around the passenger only version

/plug

Bill

Log in to reply
kings cross 24/06/2022 at 15:29 #146962
geswedey
Avatar
146 posts
Agree 1964 lite is certainly doable as a very young user of the line at the time it brings back memories of Cravens and class 31 hauled suburban stock

Geswedey

Log in to reply