Add a game

Forthcoming Timetables

You are here: Home > Forum > General > Timetabling > Forthcoming Timetables

Page 20 of 20

Forthcoming Timetables 21/06/2020 at 10:13 #127743
postal
4263 posts
ajax103 in post 127740 said:
Thank you, one question though about your WCML Covid19 timetables and when you say the they will be re-released, will they have as a example in the timetable title: WCML Covid Timetables 230420 - Rugby Centre for example? So one knows that they are the latest version of that timetable.
As I understand it, there is a SimSig policy decision that TTs released through the site should not have any version information included in the title. This is required for those TTs bundled with a sim so that they can be updated automatically through the Update process. This has been carried over into user-contributed TTs in the interests of consistency.

If you want to check the compare the version number of a TT available in the Download section with the version you currently have, click on the link to Details where the TT writer should show the version number.

“In life, there is always someone out there, who won’t like you, for whatever reason, don’t let the insecurities in their lives affect yours.” – Rashida Rowe
Forthcoming Timetables 21/06/2020 at 10:24 #127744
Chrisrail
300 posts
postal in post 127743 said:
ajax103 in post 127740 said:
Thank you, one question though about your WCML Covid19 timetables and when you say the they will be re-released, will they have as a example in the timetable title: WCML Covid Timetables 230420 - Rugby Centre for example? So one knows that they are the latest version of that timetable.
As I understand it, there is a SimSig policy decision that TTs released through the site should not have any version information included in the title. This is required for those TTs bundled with a sim so that they can be updated automatically through the Update process. This has been carried over into user-contributed TTs in the interests of consistency.

If you same want to check the compare the version number of a TT available in the Download section with the version you currently have, click on the link to Details where the TT writer should show the version number.
Morning All

They have all been tinkered / modified. They will be uploaded together with the same discription / notes. Those will be the ones you want

The following user said thank you: ajax103
Three Bridges April 2012 21/06/2020 at 12:07 #127755
TimTamToe
603 posts
Hi All,

Apologies for the delay, it's been a difficult time recently. Nothing too major has cropped up in testing so far, just a few "Homer" moments to sort really. The other issue regarding lengths at West Croydon is on Mantis and hopefully will be corrected in the next sim update, to save me having a bit of tinkering to do.

G

The following user said thank you: bri2808
Forthcoming Timetables 27/06/2020 at 16:40 #128246
GW43125
459 posts
An update on Rugby December 2018.

Train entry is almost complete, save for a couple of troublesome test trains.
Then I've just got the gremlins to deal with (one day I'll learn not to mix water and small creatures), but I should be heading into testing in the next couple of weeks, provided there are no major catastrophes.

Sorry to keep you all waiting, but now Uni is out the way development has sped up somewhat!

Forthcoming Timetables 29/06/2020 at 15:33 #128532
jc92
3025 posts
With Chester finally released I can confirm I'm currently working on a "wales and NW 1991" set of timetables, which will cover Hereford, Shrewsbury, NE Wales, Madeley (should it be produced) Chester, NWC, Cheshire Lines and potentially Warrington if I ever get the time.

Shrewsbury and Hereford are almost complete and NE wales is part written. NWC is released but will require some UID updates to chain correctly. Cheshire lines is almost complete but will require a chainable version to chester without the services using the line between Mouldsworth and Helsby.

There is also some provision way down the line for some of Whatleps 1991 Manchester area timetables to have chainable versions created aswell, although I'm not guaranteeing this at all.

The following users said thank you: sloppyjag, bossman, Phil-jmw
Forthcoming Timetables 29/06/2020 at 20:25 #128554
whatlep
249 posts
While JC92 is doing 1991 for the Mid Cheshire line, I'm working on 1985, plus either 1987 or 1989. 1977 is a gleam in the eye too, but that'll have to wait for some Mantis fixes.

I'm pondering doing 1985 for the Chester sim too, unless that conflicts with someone else's activity.

The following user said thank you: Phil-jmw
Forthcoming Timetables 02/07/2020 at 20:16 #128827
swiftaw
96 posts
officer dibble in post 122668 said:

- Birmingham New Street Summer Saturday 1992 (all XC services in & nearly finished the WC services).
If you need a tester for this, I'm willing

Forthcoming Timetables 03/07/2020 at 11:31 #128863
whatlep
249 posts
whatlep in post 128554 said:
While JC92 is doing 1991 for the Mid Cheshire line, I'm working on 1985, plus either 1987 or 1989. 1977 is a gleam in the eye too, but that'll have to wait for some Mantis fixes.

I'm pondering doing 1985 for the Chester sim too, unless that conflicts with someone else's activity.
Just to expand on my previous post, 1985 and 1989 are in active development and not far off ready, subject to a couple of Sim FAQ items being sorted. 1989 is a real challenge with trains at under 10 minute intervals on the "country" section of the line in the evening peak and reversals at Plumley West.