Please note that there is still no certainty about the timeline for the easing of the COVID-19 restrictions. With that in mind and not wanting to put anyone unnecessarily at risk the decision has been taken to cancel the meet.
Please note that the event time is that of the event's timezone, not necessarily your timezone
18/08/2020 at 19:43
|If this goes ahead, count Natalie, Myself, and Sidney in on this one, it's been too long!|
18/08/2020 at 19:49
|The only way anyone will be counted will be if they sign up once registrations are open (which will only happen once we have reasonable confidence that the meet can go ahead safely and within any social distancing measures). Any posts here will not be regarded as a registration for the event.|