Upcoming Games


Full list
Add a game

North London Line 15th Oct 2009

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Timetables > North London Line > North London Line 15th Oct 2009

Page 1 of 2

North London Line 15th Oct 2009 29/04/2012 at 18:53 #31970
Noisynoel
Avatar
989 posts
Thread for newly uploaded timetable for 15th Oct 2009.
There is currently only a midnight start. A 0445 seeded version will be available shortly.
Please ensure you read the readme file in the zip.

Noisynoel
Log in to reply
The following users said thank you: Ginger, y10g9, CAP., jc92, birchy74
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 29/04/2012 at 20:12 #31974
jc92
Avatar
3056 posts
Online
is this compatible with both the beta scrolly and paged, or just scrolly?
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 29/04/2012 at 20:15 #31975
headshot119
Avatar
3706 posts
I would say just Scrolly Joe as the paged version doesn't include Neasden Jn

EDIT

Just loaded up in the paged version and I get a lot of invalid TT data.

"As the last track dropped, and the route became free, came the cry BROMLEY " - Opinions are my own and not those of my employer
Last edited: 29/04/2012 at 20:17 by headshot119
Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: jc92
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 29/04/2012 at 21:48 #31980
jc92
Avatar
3056 posts
Online
train 4l60 has arrived at temple mills east jcn, and 0l81 detachs front...but then cant do anything as the train it has just detached from is in its way.
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 29/04/2012 at 22:42 #31986
Noisynoel
Avatar
989 posts
" said:
train 4l60 has arrived at temple mills east jcn, and 0l81 detachs front...but then cant do anything as the train it has just detached from is in its way.
4L60 should be DR : 0L81 not DF : 0L81

My appologies

Noisynoel
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 30/04/2012 at 11:59 #31995
y10g9
Avatar
637 posts
Online
Hi Noel, With 0L81, once hes detached from 4l60, hes meant to travel down the up line however the LOS will stop him from moving in that direction. Is that intended? otherwise, is he meant to of gone into temple mills yard to carry out this manouver?
Cheers
Nathan

Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 30/04/2012 at 12:25 #31998
jc92
Avatar
3056 posts
Online
" said:
Hi Noel, With 0L81, once hes detached from 4l60, hes meant to travel down the up line however the LOS will stop him from moving in that direction. Is that intended? otherwise, is he meant to of gone into temple mills yard to carry out this manouver?
Cheers
Nathan
i would agree given its description indicates it is from temple mills loop

joe

Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 30/04/2012 at 22:08 #32016
jc92
Avatar
3056 posts
Online
train 6M55 is a little misleading as it forms next working at gospel oak without any indication of which route it is to take (harringay or camden) and the driver will accept either route. can a platform No be added?

edit: also noted that 3S45 doesnt fit into the platform at gospel oak station

Last edited: 30/04/2012 at 22:58 by jc92
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 30/04/2012 at 23:39 #32020
UKTrainMan
Avatar
1719 posts
" said:
train 6M55 is a little misleading as it forms next working at gospel oak without any indication of which route it is to take (harringay or camden) and the driver will accept either route. can a platform No be added?
You can't currently add platform numbers at Gospel Oak, but I think adding path/line codes for that location might be a good idea, even it is isn't as per the real thing. On that note though, in reality I'd imagine the signaller may know which was it is going, or if they didn't know then they'd probably refer to something to tell them. Alternatively, the timetables themselves could just be merged, still with the stop at Gospel Oak for what is presumed to be a driver change. Merging the two timetables together would then probably result in the route being challenged, should the train be routed towards Junction Road Junction / Upper Holloway.


edited to add


" said:
edit: also noted that 3S45 doesnt fit into the platform at gospel oak station
Even changing it to Far End stop doesn't work. Personally, I doubt it would have turned around in the bay platform there anyway, since it'd probably only just fit a three car passenger train! Can successfully turn 3S45/3S46 around on the Down at Hampstead Heath, and can't see it clashing with any other trains either.

“We are a society that treats people with disabilities with condescension and pity, not dignity and respect.” ― Stella Young
Last edited: 01/05/2012 at 02:32 by UKTrainMan
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 01/05/2012 at 09:14 #32028
Haraubrad
Avatar
103 posts
When 6M55 arrives at Lea Junction the Driver rings in with incorrect route, and refuses to go via Stratford High Level. The only way I could get him to move was abandon timetable, then when train moved re-instate timetable with next location Stratford High level.
Aubrey

Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 01/05/2012 at 09:59 #32029
jc92
Avatar
3056 posts
Online
" said:
When 6M55 arrives at Lea Junction the Driver rings in with incorrect route, and refuses to go via Stratford High Level. The only way I could get him to move was abandon timetable, then when train moved re-instate timetable with next location Stratford High level.
Aubrey
i experienced the same problem, instead i reset the route for running around stratford (past the FLT) and asked him to bypass chanelsea jcn

i think this is a sim validation bug because the train is booked lea jcn - Stratford HL, as all other movements via chanelsea are successful

Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 01/05/2012 at 12:26 #32032
AlexH
Avatar
99 posts
Hello,

Thank you for an excellent re-done sim and of course the timetable.

I think I may have made a slight error but I'm having a blank moment in trying to find the source of my error.
Train 6O61 has entered at Acton East Jn, and seems to want to go to Mitre Bridge Junction. I can't seem to find a way of getting it there. I sent it via the line with seemed to say Willesden S.W.S (signal WM774 or something I think). Anyway, it ran off that way and then I found it sat at a signal on the fringe screen saying run out of valid track.

Could anyone point out where I went wrong??

Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 01/05/2012 at 15:18 #32038
Steamer
Avatar
3258 posts
AlexH said:
Train 6O61 has entered at Acton East Jn, and seems to want to go to Mitre Bridge Junction. I can't seem to find a way of getting it there. I sent it via the line with seemed to say Willesden S.W.S (signal WM774 or something I think). Anyway, it ran off that way and then I found it sat at a signal on the fringe screen saying run out of valid track.

Could anyone point out where I went wrong??
You need to set a route to the fringe that says 'To Willesden Junction (WCML), South West Sidings & Mitre Bridge Junction'. Don't set the route to the shunt signal, set it to the grey exit triangle just left of the word 'TO'.

"Don't stress/ relax/ let life roll off your backs./ Except for death and paying taxes/ everything in life.../ is only for now." (Avenue Q)
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 01/05/2012 at 15:20 #32039
NCC1701
Avatar
128 posts
" said:

I think I may have made a slight error but I'm having a blank moment in trying to find the source of my error.
Train 6O61 has entered at Acton East Jn, and seems to want to go to Mitre Bridge Junction. I can't seem to find a way of getting it there. I sent it via the line with seemed to say Willesden S.W.S (signal WM774 or something I think). Anyway, it ran off that way and then I found it sat at a signal on the fringe screen saying run out of valid track.

Could anyone point out where I went wrong??
Your routing is correct. You may have come across a beta bug on the fringe screen.

Signalman Exeter West & Llangollen
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 01/05/2012 at 15:49 #32040
Jan
Avatar
724 posts
The problem seems to be that trains which are timetabled to pass through Willesden S.W.S. don't fall off the simulation as they should. As most trains seem to be scheduled to stop there, this only affects a few trains, including 6O61.
As a workaround, change the timetable entry for Willesden S.W.S to a stopping time, and if necessary, set the current location back to Willesden S.W.S.

Two million people attempt to use Birmingham's magnificent rail network every year, with just over a million of them managing to get further than Smethwick.
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 01/05/2012 at 17:20 #32043
Noisynoel
Avatar
989 posts
Thanks for the feed back. Owing to other commitments (last minute panic timetabling for a gala at the KESR) I won't get a chance to look at any of these until after the bank holiday.
Noisynoel
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 01/05/2012 at 17:25 #32044
UKTrainMan
Avatar
1719 posts
" said:
The problem seems to be that trains which are timetabled to pass through Willesden S.W.S. don't fall off the simulation as they should. As most trains seem to be scheduled to stop there, this only affects a few trains, including 6O61.
As a workaround, change the timetable entry for Willesden S.W.S to a stopping time, and if necessary, set the current location back to Willesden S.W.S.
Odd. 6O61 appears to have already run on my current game and I'm pretty sure I had no problems with it.

edited to add

Tested again...no problems. Drops off without intervention.

“We are a society that treats people with disabilities with condescension and pity, not dignity and respect.” ― Stella Young
Last edited: 01/05/2012 at 21:10 by UKTrainMan
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 01/05/2012 at 17:56 #32047
AlexH
Avatar
99 posts
Thank you all for the replies. A thunderstorm knocked out all the power here this afternoon so I haven't had a chance to try any of the fixes yet.
I set the route using the little grey triangle. It was stopped at a signal in the fringe area. As soon as I can, I will try changing the timetable to see if that fixes the problem.
I hadn't seen any other mentions of this problem, so I had assumed I had done something wrong!

Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 01/05/2012 at 21:07 #32049
jc92
Avatar
3056 posts
Online
another one...4m13 has a passing time at gospel oak where it is due to change to 4m13, however it runs out of timetable trips. just needs a stopping time defined on both TTs
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 03/05/2012 at 09:33 #32076
moonraker
Avatar
324 posts
7L29 has a destination of "Purley" but seeing as it runs through to Barking I am guessing that should be "Purfleet"
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 03/05/2012 at 10:42 #32078
Sacro
Avatar
1066 posts
Purfleet Foster Yeoman to be precise!
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 03/05/2012 at 20:11 #32084
Steamer
Avatar
3258 posts
" said:
Thank you all for the replies. A thunderstorm knocked out all the power here this afternoon so I haven't had a chance to try any of the fixes yet.
I set the route using the little grey triangle. It was stopped at a signal in the fringe area. As soon as I can, I will try changing the timetable to see if that fixes the problem.
I hadn't seen any other mentions of this problem, so I had assumed I had done something wrong!
The problem has just happened to me: to fix, set a route from WM744 to WM318 (at Willesden West London Junction on the fringe screens) and the train will disappear. You will have to cancel the route from WM744 though- it will re-clear when the train vanishes.

"Don't stress/ relax/ let life roll off your backs./ Except for death and paying taxes/ everything in life.../ is only for now." (Avenue Q)
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 03/05/2012 at 20:16 #32085
jc92
Avatar
3056 posts
Online
5m19 hornsey - cricklewood GBRF cl.319? what have i missed with regards to FCC operating these?
Log in to reply
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 03/05/2012 at 20:33 #32086
UKTrainMan
Avatar
1719 posts
" said:
5m19 hornsey - cricklewood GBRF cl.319? what have i missed with regards to FCC operating these?
'Stock move', probably to make use of the wheel lathe at Hornsey EMU Depot. Lost count of the amount of times I've seen a 319 sitting there.

On a related note though, I've often wondered about a Finsbury Park to Dalston Kingsland shuttle whilst on Cross. B)
Project X team

“We are a society that treats people with disabilities with condescension and pity, not dignity and respect.” ― Stella Young
Last edited: 03/05/2012 at 20:38 by UKTrainMan
Log in to reply
The following users said thank you: headshot119, Josie
Re: North London Line 15th Oct 2009 03/05/2012 at 20:54 #32088
headshot119
Avatar
3706 posts
" said:
" said:
5m19 hornsey - cricklewood GBRF cl.319? what have i missed with regards to FCC operating these?
'Stock move', probably to make use of the wheel lathe at Hornsey EMU Depot. Lost count of the amount of times I've seen a 319 sitting there.

On a related note though, I've often wondered about a Finsbury Park to Dalston Kingsland shuttle whilst on Cross. B)
Project X team
Is it just me or do people on this thread keep hinting at us :dry:

"As the last track dropped, and the route became free, came the cry BROMLEY " - Opinions are my own and not those of my employer
Log in to reply