Add a game

Upcoming Events

era

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Released > Oxted > era

Page 1 of 1

era 30/04/2012 at 19:04 #32007
alan_s
139 posts
Sorry, another question, according to the wiki there are two eras for oxted - before or after the spa valley railway extension to eridge. However I can't see how to set this. Under simulation options all I see is the level (beginner etc) and the chances of TSRs.

Regards
Alan

Re: era 30/04/2012 at 19:11 #32008
jc92
2760 posts
at present theres no difference, and in practice there isnt! the spa valley operates completely seperate from the network and the shared LC is a red/green crossing. the spa valley assign a crossing attendant.

i beleive its been suggested at some point the spa valley could be added for additional amusement however...

The following user said thank you: alan_s
Re: era 30/04/2012 at 20:28 #32012
alan_s
139 posts
OK thanks
Re: era 30/04/2012 at 23:44 #32021
DriverCurran
514 posts
Hi Alan,

Glad you to see another user to my first simulation. I have currently got a version of the sim with my testers that incorporates the Spa Valley line, with a small bit of user interaction on the part of the 'signaller' involving a ground frame at Eridge.

As jc92 has already said the operation of the Eridge extension of the SVR is self contained apart from a request to the signaller at Oxted to allow the appointed person to open the access gate to the former down line formation.

Paul

You have to get a red before you can get any other colour
The following user said thank you: alan_s