Just a little update

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Timetables > Just a little update

Page 1 of 1

Just a little update 12/09/2017 at 12:57 #101736
TimTamToe
Avatar
487 posts
It's been a little while, hovering on the outskirts but just a little update.

I haven't had so much time in the last few months so the timetable writing has slowed but not quite stagnant!

The other timetable writers and developers know all too well the time struggles and how much work goes in behind the scenes to produce an enjoyably playable timetable or sim.

I plan to release the timetables probably in one big knockout punch, when (Well obviously once they're completed) I know I'll have the time to help with any queries or errors (one always slips through!) but also so that I know loader updates have not caused any unforeseen problems - as I tend not to update while I'm in the middle of writing for big sims.

Currently there is one that is ready for release, two that are almost ready but may need a few tweaks depending on another adjoining tt, two in testing and two being updated with UIDs.

Currently I have no timescale on when they will be released, but for those inquisitive among you the sims involved are in no particular order are; Brighton, East Coastway, Horsham, Lancing, Oxted, Victoria Central and Victoria South Eastern

Gareth

Log in to reply
The following users said thank you: bri2808, Ar88
Just a little update 12/09/2017 at 15:17 #101741
bri2808
Avatar
76 posts
Have enjoyed your previous timetables Gareth, look forward to the Victoria ones... Good to see you around
Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: TimTamToe
Just a little update 12/09/2017 at 15:32 #101743
Ar88
Avatar
169 posts
TimTamToe in post 101736 said:
Currently I have no timescale on when they will be released, but for those inquisitive among you the sims involved are in no particular order are; Brighton, East Coastway, Horsham, Lancing, Oxted, Victoria Central and Victoria South Eastern
Something tells me that you are a Southern man....hello from Pulborough!

Hoping to see a Pulborough panel come out soon.....Three Bridges anyone!

The Welsh contingent. Aron, or Ar to mates. Also known as 88E or ThatManCalledAr.
Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: TimTamToe
Just a little update 12/09/2017 at 19:19 #101754
DaveHarries
Avatar
751 posts
ThatManCalledAr in post 101743 said:
Hoping to see a Pulborough panel come out soon.....Three Bridges anyone!

Yes please. I think Three Bridges ASC would be a good sim to have. Thing is that some of it already exists (Brighton, East Coastway).

Dave

Log in to reply
Just a little update 12/09/2017 at 20:48 #101757
GW43125
Avatar
431 posts
DaveHarries in post 101754 said:
ThatManCalledAr in post 101743 said:
Hoping to see a Pulborough panel come out soon.....Three Bridges anyone!

Yes please. I think Three Bridges ASC would be a good sim to have. Thing is that some of it already exists (Brighton, East Coastway).

Dave
The rest of Three Bridges has been in development for years, no idea what happened to it.
Not complaining, mind.

Log in to reply
Just a little update 12/09/2017 at 22:17 #101761
DriverCurran
Avatar
446 posts
Just for clarification, the East Coastway sim is the old boxes not the layout controlled by Three Bridges Route Operating Centre.



Paul

You have to get a red before you can get any other colour
Log in to reply
Just a little update 01/11/2017 at 16:24 #102610
TimTamToe
Avatar
487 posts
bri2808 in post 101741 said:
Have enjoyed your previous timetables Gareth, look forward to the Victoria ones... Good to see you around
Thanks mate,

The Victoria's are a major update on the previously released ones I've done rather than new new. But will now include UIDs to help link in to others I've written / writing and help future proof them some what.

Gareth

Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: bri2808
Just a little update 01/11/2017 at 17:01 #102612
Ar88
Avatar
169 posts
DriverCurran in post 101761 said:
Just for clarification, the East Coastway sim is the old boxes not the layout controlled by Three Bridges Route Operating Centre.



Paul

Even better! My time when I lived in Pulborough was during the days of the LBSCR box!

The Welsh contingent. Aron, or Ar to mates. Also known as 88E or ThatManCalledAr.
Log in to reply
Just a little update 27/11/2017 at 15:36 #103412
TimTamToe
Avatar
487 posts
Update to the update...you never know what Santa might bring those who have been good!

Brighton, Lancing and Oxted are written, tested and technically* ready to go.

Horsham and East Coastway are written and being tested.

If anyone is experienced running the East Coastway or Horsham sims and would like to help test them, then please PM me for consideration.

Victoria SE - updated to UIDs and ready.
Victoria Central - updated to UIDs apart from the LO services and rules.

As the two Victoria's have only been updated to UIDs and just alterations to RHTT to make them fit to adjoining sims I have no plans to test them specifically before release and hope that everything still runs smoothly on them (famous last words).

Gareth

*Currently running an old loader version so waiting until all are written before updating

Log in to reply
The following users said thank you: Ar88, bri2808