Upcoming Games

Motherwell & Edinburgh 20/06/2018 19:29:00 - Hap

Exeter 20/06/2018 20:00:00 - bukey56

Add a game

Upcoming Events

Hornby

You are here: Home > Forum > General > Newcomers > Hornby

Page 1 of 1

Hornby 13/02/2018 at 17:59 #105888
g345
Avatar
2 posts
Hello, I am new to sim sig and am looking to simulate hornby junction, Is this possible?
Log in to reply
Hornby 13/02/2018 at 18:07 #105889
headshot119
Avatar
2663 posts
g345 in post 105888 said:
Hello, I am new to sim sig and am looking to simulate hornby junction, Is this possible?
Unfortunately the development toolkit is only available to developers, and is not something available generally.

"Platform 1 your Maesteg service. Platform 1A your Aberdare. Platform 2 your London!"
Log in to reply
Hornby 13/02/2018 at 18:15 #105890
g345
Avatar
2 posts
I want to sim a simple junction to practice AB signalling. Is there anytrhing suitable.
Log in to reply
Hornby 13/02/2018 at 18:35 #105891
headshot119
Avatar
2663 posts
g345 in post 105890 said:
I want to sim a simple junction to practice AB signalling. Is there anytrhing suitable.
North East Wales, or Hunts Cross are probably two of the most simple AB simulations available.

"Platform 1 your Maesteg service. Platform 1A your Aberdare. Platform 2 your London!"
Log in to reply
Hornby 13/02/2018 at 21:07 #105894
Steamer
Avatar
2701 posts
headshot119 in post 105891 said:
g345 in post 105890 said:
I want to sim a simple junction to practice AB signalling. Is there anytrhing suitable.
North East Wales, or Hunts Cross are probably two of the most simple AB simulations available.
It should be borne in mind that those simulations (and others which feature AB) only include a basic representation of AB working- if you want an accurate AB simulation, you'll need to look elsewhere. Blockpost Software provide the most realistic AB simulations on the market.

Let the challenge... Begin!
Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: Ar88