Upcoming Games

No games to display

Add a game

Upcoming Events

08/09/2018 11:30:00
17/11/2018 12:00:00
01/06/2019 12:00:00

Who's Online

Hello from Poland

You are here: Home > Forum > General > Newcomers > Hello from Poland

Page 1 of 1

Hello from Poland 12/04/2018 at 13:56 #107492
Ensifer
Avatar
7 posts
Hi all! I am a 26 yo train enthusiast from Poland. I read about British signalling and rules for signallers. Now I want to improve my skills. I already have experience with Polish interlocking devices (mechanical, relay and computer devices) and simulators.
Bellow, you can see computer interlocking for the station I created.

Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
Last edited: 12/04/2018 at 13:58 by Ensifer
Reason: None given

Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 12/04/2018 at 17:28 #107495
sunocske
Avatar
70 posts
Cześć z Węgier! To bardzo interesujące!

/Uczę się języka polskiego /

Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 12/04/2018 at 17:32 #107496
GeoffM
Avatar
3973 posts
Looks good. Can you set routes?
SimSig Boss. Website issues: Check here first: https://www.simsig.co.uk/Wiki/Show?page=newwebsite
Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 12/04/2018 at 20:19 #107499
Tomiexpress
Avatar
15 posts
Cześć, tu też są b. dobre symulatory lcs-ów

Pozdrawiam

Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 12/04/2018 at 20:47 #107500
Ensifer
Avatar
7 posts
sunocske in post 107495 said:
Cześć z Węgier! To bardzo interesujące!

/Uczę się języka polskiego /
You're doing great ;)

GeoffM in post 107496 said:
Looks good. Can you set routes?
I can. It's a Polish simulator. Below you can see a bigger station.

Chętnie spróbuję swoich sił ;)


Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 12/04/2018 at 21:00 #107501
DaveHarries
Avatar
840 posts
Looks an interesting simulation. Welcome.

Dave

Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 14/04/2018 at 06:48 #107505
uboat
Avatar
218 posts
Is this Polish simulator available?
Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 14/04/2018 at 10:46 #107506
Ensifer
Avatar
7 posts
It is available but I don't know if I can give you a link or is it forbidden here.
Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 14/04/2018 at 15:21 #107510
9pN1SEAp
Avatar
77 posts
There's a clue in the screenshot
Jamie S (JAMS)
Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 14/04/2018 at 16:32 #107511
Ensifer
Avatar
7 posts
Yes but this is not the simulator I was talking about
Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 14/04/2018 at 19:47 #107517
GeoffM
Avatar
3973 posts
You are welcome to post a link to that.

Ensifer in post 107506 said:
It is available but I don't know if I can give you a link or is it forbidden here.

SimSig Boss. Website issues: Check here first: https://www.simsig.co.uk/Wiki/Show?page=newwebsite
Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 15/04/2018 at 15:44 #107531
Ensifer
Avatar
7 posts
https://web.td2.info.pl/en/ - this simulator allows you to play as a signaller or train driver. It has multiplayer mode, singleplayer is kinda poor.
Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 15/04/2018 at 18:24 #107532
Ar88
Avatar
267 posts
Ensifer in post 107531 said:
https://web.td2.info.pl/en/ - this simulator allows you to play as a signaller or train driver. It has multiplayer mode, singleplayer is kinda poor.
Is there a way to get it to start up instantly in English?

I'm struggling (as I do not speak Polish) to get past this bit!


Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
The Welsh contingent. Aron, or Ar to mates. Also known as 88E or ThatManCalledAr.
Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 15/04/2018 at 18:25 #107533
Ar88
Avatar
267 posts
Nevermind - I clicked to try it Offline and set it to English.
The Welsh contingent. Aron, or Ar to mates. Also known as 88E or ThatManCalledAr.
Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 16/04/2018 at 01:01 #107545
BarryM
Avatar
2007 posts
Ar88 in post 107532 said:
Ensifer in post 107531 said:
https://web.td2.info.pl/en/ - this simulator allows you to play as a signaller or train driver. It has multiplayer mode, singleplayer is kinda poor.
Is there a way to get it to start up instantly in English?

I'm struggling (as I do not speak Polish) to get past this bit!


If you copy the link and paste it in a Windows screen, it comes up in English!

Barry

Barry, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 16/04/2018 at 09:09 #107551
Ensifer
Avatar
7 posts
PM me if you want to know more about this simulator. I will try to learn SimSig rules
Log in to reply
Hello from Poland 16/04/2018 at 12:48 #107557
Ar88
Avatar
267 posts
BarryM in post 107545 said:
Ar88 in post 107532 said:
Ensifer in post 107531 said:
https://web.td2.info.pl/en/ - this simulator allows you to play as a signaller or train driver. It has multiplayer mode, singleplayer is kinda poor.
Is there a way to get it to start up instantly in English?

I'm struggling (as I do not speak Polish) to get past this bit!


If you copy the link and paste it in a Windows screen, it comes up in English!

Barry
I was referring to a bit in-game Barry - but I sorted it in the end. Clicked OFFLINE just to get to the menu where I could set it to English. Stayed English since! :)

Thanks though.

The Welsh contingent. Aron, or Ar to mates. Also known as 88E or ThatManCalledAr.
Log in to reply