3Q88 wrong route to Derby R.T.C?

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Released > Derby > 3Q88 wrong route to Derby R.T.C?

Page 1 of 1

3Q88 wrong route to Derby R.T.C? 13/01/2019 at 13:35 #114704
bugsy
483 posts
I’m playing the Derby 2015 Weekday timetable (approximate time 23.42) and have just received a message which tells me that 3Q88 has the wrong route set.

According to the train’s timetable it is to enter the Goods line at St. Marys North Jn, which I considered to be from signal 533 on the Up Main to signal 515 on the Up Goods line. I have routed several earlier trains this way already without a problem if my memory serves me correctly. Anyway, as it then has to travel to Derby R.T.C. via the Derby UGL, I see no alternative. Am I missing something? Apologies if I have.

Update, time approximately 23.52 or thereabouts:

After cancelling the above route, I decided to try an alternative one which is contrary to that in the timetable but nevertheless was successful. I routed it into Derby Station Platform 3 and from there into R.T.C via P.Way SDG. Not the way the way it should have gone though, is it?

Attached is a screenshot and saved game.

Post has attachments. Log in to view them.
My goodness, that was difficult, but I managed it.
3Q88 wrong route to Derby R.T.C? 13/01/2019 at 14:09 #114705
postal
3823 posts
Train TT is missing a bit of information. Under the Train Characteristics tab of the TT, the "Can use freight lines" box needs to be checked.
"Always forgive your enemies -- nothing annoys them so much" - Oscar Wilde (16/10/1854 – 30/11/1900), Irish poet and playwright.
3Q88 wrong route to Derby R.T.C? 13/01/2019 at 15:32 #114708
bugsy
483 posts
postal in post 114705 said:
Train TT is missing a bit of information. Under the Train Characteristics tab of the TT, the "Can use freight lines" box needs to be checked.
OK. Next time I run this timetable I'll do that.
Thanks for that information Postal.

My goodness, that was difficult, but I managed it.
The following user said thank you: postal