Upcoming Games

Full list
Add a game

Photos of the Bakerloo Line

You are here: Home > Forum > Miscellaneous > The real thing (anything else rail-oriented) > Photos of the Bakerloo Line

Page 1 of 1

Photos of the Bakerloo Line 09/04/2019 at 21:34 #117427
clive
1859 posts
I have just been commissioned to write a book about the Bakerloo Line (including all the way to Watford Junction and Croxley Green) which will, of course, include some illustrations. While I can take photos of stuff in the present and visible from public areas, that's only part of the story. I'd really like to have some good pictures from the past - the older the better - or of stuff that the public doesn't see, such as depots.

If anyone has stuff that they think I'd be interested in, please email me at clive@simsig.co.uk (not PM; I don't tend to see those very quickly). At this stage, don't worry about huge files; a description and a thumbnail would suffice.

I do have a budget for this from the publisher but it's not a big one, so I could only afford to pay a few pounds per picture. I would need an appropriate copyright licence to be signed. All the pictures used
would be credited with the name of the photographer and (if different) copyright owner.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: 09/04/2019 at 21:35 by clive
Reason: None given

The following user said thank you: ajax103
Photos of the Bakerloo Line 10/04/2019 at 08:46 #117434
ajax103
620 posts
clive in post 117427 said:
I have just been commissioned to write a book about the Bakerloo Line (including all the way to Watford Junction and Croxley Green) which will, of course, include some illustrations. While I can take photos of stuff in the present and visible from public areas, that's only part of the story. I'd really like to have some good pictures from the past - the older the better - or of stuff that the public doesn't see, such as depots.

If anyone has stuff that they think I'd be interested in, please email me at clive@simsig.co.uk (not PM; I don't tend to see those very quickly). At this stage, don't worry about huge files; a description and a thumbnail would suffice.

I do have a budget for this from the publisher but it's not a big one, so I could only afford to pay a few pounds per picture. I would need an appropriate copyright licence to be signed. All the pictures used
would be credited with the name of the photographer and (if different) copyright owner.

Thanks in advance.
All I can say at this point is best of luck with your book and looking forward to seeing it published