Upcoming Games

Full list
Add a game

Upcoming Events

Who's Online

pedroathome, PN40, sloppyjag (3 users seen recently)

I/O 103 error recived after update simsig

You are here: Home > Forum > General > General questions, comments, and issues > I/O 103 error recived after update simsig

Page 1 of 1

I/O 103 error recived after update simsig 12/10/2019 at 21:13 #120969
Tomiexpress
17 posts
Hi,
I updated the files with the check update option with loader.
after running, it checks a new simulation, long checks and returns an i/o 103 error .
I removed and reinstalled the loader, however this did not solve the problem.
the files are not in a default location, however, the program has always been running smoothly until the last update.
if anyone knows what this error means, please give me a hint, at the moment I am cut off from simulation.
my system is W7 home edition
best regards
Tomiexpress

I/O 103 error recived after update simsig 13/10/2019 at 04:05 #120980
GeoffM
4629 posts
Does it work okay if you install in the default location?

I/O error 103 appears to be closing of a file that wasn't open, so perhaps a file is not accessible? Read-only, or blocked by a virus scanner, perhaps?

SimSig Boss
The following user said thank you: Tomiexpress
I/O 103 error recived after update simsig 13/10/2019 at 14:40 #120986
2369 posts
Geoff remember some weeks back I mentioned to you that I'd lost the TT data for 2 projects I'm working on on 2 separate machines. Well on the 1st occasion it happened theis I/O error was exactly what I saw. The egg timer stayed on constantly as he programme never closed down. I had to Ctrl, ALT Delete to finally be able to close it down. When I re-loaded the sim & TT that's when I noticed no ytains appearing & subsequently when I opened the F4 all the date in the timetable had gone except what was written on the 'General' tab. This post has been reported by one or more users as inappropriate

I/O 103 error recived after update simsig 13/10/2019 at 17:18 #120997
Tomiexpress
17 posts
Reinstall to default location work.
I`m not happy keep programs at"c" partition but for now is ok
Many thanks for help