Upcoming Games


Full list
Add a game

Carlisle Timetable Updates

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Released > Carlisle > Carlisle Timetable Updates

Page 1 of 1

Carlisle Timetable Updates 27/06/2020 at 21:57 #128313
HST125Scorton
Avatar
620 posts
With the new SimSim Loader V5 & Carlisle v4.3 I will be making some changes to the timetables below with issues raised been fixed along with other locations been updated on trains. I aim to have them all done by mid next week.

Carlisle Autumn 2016
Carlisle Summer 2017
Carlisle September 2017 - Tyne Valley Diverts
Carlisle Summer 2018
Carlisle Summer Sunday 2018
Carlisle September 2018 - Tyne Valley Diverts
Carlisle June Two-Day 2019
Carlisle September 2019 - Tyne Valley Diverts

Aaron (AJRO)
Log in to reply
The following users said thank you: bugsy, Phil-jmw, Chrisrail
Carlisle Timetable Updates 28/06/2020 at 11:38 #128385
lawrm
Avatar
35 posts
Thank you. I don't know iof these have mentioned previously but:
1. Trains to/from Dalston Oil need to have a location or "Reverse Dalston Oil" added
2. All trains entering from outside the area are 2mins late because no allowance is made for time from entry to first timing point

Log in to reply
Carlisle Timetable Updates 28/06/2020 at 11:45 #128388
postal
Avatar
4263 posts
lawrm in post 128385 said:
2. All trains entering from outside the area are 2mins late because no allowance is made for time from entry to first timing point
It is a known sim/core code fault not a TT fault. It will be sorted when there are no other more pressing matters.

“In life, there is always someone out there, who won’t like you, for whatever reason, don’t let the insecurities in their lives affect yours.” – Rashida Rowe
Log in to reply
Carlisle Timetable Updates 30/06/2020 at 22:21 #128683
HST125Scorton
Avatar
620 posts
Could I request the following timetables please be removed from https://www.simsig.co.uk/File/Index/131
I will be uploading v2 of the timetables very soon for the updated loader and Carlisle.

Carlisle Autumn 2016
Carlisle Summer 2017
Carlisle September 2017 - Tyne Valley Diverts
Carlisle Summer 2018
Carlisle Summer Sunday 2018
Carlisle September 2018 - Tyne Valley Diverts
Carlisle June Two-Day 2019
Carlisle September 2019 - Tyne Valley Diverts

Aaron (AJRO)
Last edited: 30/06/2020 at 22:29 by HST125Scorton
Reason: None given

Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: bossman
Carlisle Timetable Updates 01/07/2020 at 13:43 #128717
headshot119
Avatar
3679 posts
Online
HST125Scorton in post 128683 said:
Could I request the following timetables please be removed from https://www.simsig.co.uk/File/Index/131
I will be uploading v2 of the timetables very soon for the updated loader and Carlisle.

Carlisle Autumn 2016
Carlisle Summer 2017
Carlisle September 2017 - Tyne Valley Diverts
Carlisle Summer 2018
Carlisle Summer Sunday 2018
Carlisle September 2018 - Tyne Valley Diverts
Carlisle June Two-Day 2019
Carlisle September 2019 - Tyne Valley Diverts
They don't need to be removed, you can just submit your new versions over the top of them.

"As the last track dropped, and the route became free, came the cry BROMLEY " - Opinions are my own and not those of my employer
Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: HST125Scorton
Carlisle Timetable Updates 02/07/2020 at 21:38 #128834
HST125Scorton
Avatar
620 posts
Many thanks they have all been updated and uploaded but I've seem to have put two of them into complete wrong places could I have these moved please

Carlisle Autumn 2016 v2 Remove
Carlisle Autumn 2016 v2.1 move from Official Software to Carlisle
Carlisle Summer Sunday 2018 from Cardiff Valleys to Carlisle

Also to note my Version 1s are still showing

Aaron (AJRO)
Log in to reply
Carlisle Timetable Updates 02/07/2020 at 21:42 #128835
headshot119
Avatar
3679 posts
Online
HST125Scorton in post 128834 said:
Many thanks they have all been updated and uploaded but I've seem to have put two of them into complete wrong places could I have these moved please

Carlisle Autumn 2016 v2 Remove
Carlisle Autumn 2016 v2.1 move from Official Software to Carlisle
Carlisle Summer Sunday 2018 from Cardiff Valleys to Carlisle

Also to note my Version 1s are still showing
Reupload the ones you put in the wrong place.

"As the last track dropped, and the route became free, came the cry BROMLEY " - Opinions are my own and not those of my employer
Log in to reply
Carlisle Timetable Updates 02/07/2020 at 21:49 #128837
HST125Scorton
Avatar
620 posts
Many thanks I've reuploaded the other two in the correct locations.
Aaron (AJRO)
Log in to reply
Carlisle Timetable Updates 02/07/2020 at 21:58 #128839
Steamer
Avatar
3225 posts
Online
HST125Scorton in post 128834 said:


Also to note my Version 1s are still showing
You can overwrite the original submission by going to the 'detailed' view, clicking 'edit', updating any info and uploading a new file. It'll then be hidden from general view until a Moderator approves it. Saves the admins having to identify and remove the old versions.

"Don't stress/ relax/ let life roll off your backs./ Except for death and paying taxes/ everything in life.../ is only for now." (Avenue Q)
Last edited: 02/07/2020 at 21:58 by Steamer
Reason: None given

Log in to reply
Carlisle Timetable Updates 03/07/2020 at 12:55 #128870
HST125Scorton
Avatar
620 posts
Steamer in post 128839 said:
HST125Scorton in post 128834 said:


Also to note my Version 1s are still showing
You can overwrite the original submission by going to the 'detailed' view, clicking 'edit', updating any info and uploading a new file. It'll then be hidden from general view until a Moderator approves it. Saves the admins having to identify and remove the old versions.
Ah I didn't realise that I could do that, now I know for the future many thanks :-)
For now can one remove the old version 1s if possible?

Aaron (AJRO)
Last edited: 03/07/2020 at 12:56 by HST125Scorton
Reason: None given

Log in to reply