Upcoming Games


Full list
Add a game

Chester 2015-04-08 SX

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Timetables > Chester > Chester 2015-04-08 SX

Page 1 of 1

Chester 2015-04-08 SX 29/06/2020 at 14:29 #128521
headshot119
Avatar
3672 posts
Chester 2015-04-08 SX

This thread is for discussion of the Chester 2015-04-08 SX timetable.

"CHECK Do you stop at Capenhurst?" - Opinions are my own and not those of my employer
Log in to reply
5D02 29/06/2020 at 20:31 #128555
TylerE
Avatar
143 posts
2015 TT

What's the deal with 5D02?

5D04 comes in and then drops 1G00 off the back. Now 5D02 wants to join, but 1G00 is in the way (and not departing until later).

Attempting to run 5D04 through the station to join on the front of 5D02 result in 5D04 just stopping on the thru line and waiting for 5D02

Last edited: 29/06/2020 at 20:33 by headshot119
Reason: None given

Log in to reply
Chester 2015-04-08 SX 29/06/2020 at 20:39 #128556
headshot119
Avatar
3672 posts
TylerE in post 128555 said:
2015 TT

What's the deal with 5D02?

5D04 comes in and then drops 1G00 off the back. Now 5D02 wants to join, but 1G00 is in the way (and not departing until later).

Attempting to run 5D04 through the station to join on the front of 5D02 result in 5D04 just stopping on the thru line and waiting for 5D02
Logged for attention on Mantis 30936. As an interim you can change the activity to be DF 1G00 on 5D04.

"CHECK Do you stop at Capenhurst?" - Opinions are my own and not those of my employer
Log in to reply
Chester 2015-04-08 SX 29/06/2020 at 20:45 #128557
TylerE
Avatar
143 posts
Ok, so I think I figured out what should happen... 5D02 wants to get to the platform first. I guess in my save 5D04 was just running super early as it was already in the platform before 5D02 entered the sim.
Log in to reply
Chester 2015-04-08 SX 29/06/2020 at 20:49 #128558
headshot119
Avatar
3672 posts
TylerE in post 128557 said:
Ok, so I think I figured out what should happen... 5D02 wants to get to the platform first. I guess in my save 5D04 was just running super early as it was already in the platform before 5D02 entered the sim.
Ah yes, even I didn't spot that!

5D02 arrives 03:27
5D04 arrive 03:29 to join to 5D02 then continues forward at 03:49
1G00 then detaches to the rear to depart 04:22

I will go and mark my own Mantis report as requiring no attention

"CHECK Do you stop at Capenhurst?" - Opinions are my own and not those of my employer
Log in to reply
Chester 2015-04-08 SX 01/07/2020 at 05:32 #128696
swiftaw
Avatar
86 posts
Online
How do you get 6L65 out of the Ellesmere Port Goods Siding? It is stopped at EL 57 but I can't route it out to platform 2.
Log in to reply
Chester 2015-04-08 SX 01/07/2020 at 05:39 #128697
GeoffM
Avatar
4979 posts
Online
swiftaw in post 128696 said:
How do you get 6L65 out of the Ellesmere Port Goods Siding? It is stopped at EL 57 but I can't route it out to platform 2.
Do you mean EP57? It looks like you have to back set it - set EP43 to EP61, wait for it to show proceed, then set EP57 to EP43.

[Edit] I've been told to RTFM as it explains it in there :whistles:

SimSig Boss
Last edited: 01/07/2020 at 05:45 by GeoffM
Reason: None given

Log in to reply
The following user said thank you: swiftaw
Chester 2015-04-08 SX 01/07/2020 at 06:19 #128698
swiftaw
Avatar
86 posts
Online
GeoffM in post 128697 said:
swiftaw in post 128696 said:
How do you get 6L65 out of the Ellesmere Port Goods Siding? It is stopped at EL 57 but I can't route it out to platform 2.
Do you mean EP57? It looks like you have to back set it - set EP43 to EP61, wait for it to show proceed, then set EP57 to EP43.

[Edit] I've been told to RTFM as it explains it in there :whistles:
Thanks, I see the note in the manual now.

Log in to reply
Chester 2015-04-08 SX 01/07/2020 at 12:48 #128715
Steamer
Avatar
3211 posts
swiftaw in post 128698 said:
GeoffM in post 128697 said:
swiftaw in post 128696 said:
How do you get 6L65 out of the Ellesmere Port Goods Siding? It is stopped at EL 57 but I can't route it out to platform 2.
Do you mean EP57? It looks like you have to back set it - set EP43 to EP61, wait for it to show proceed, then set EP57 to EP43.

[Edit] I've been told to RTFM as it explains it in there :whistles:
Thanks, I see the note in the manual now.
In reality, the signals are semaphore discs, which generally have to be pulled counter-sequentially (i.e. you can't clear a disc signal towards a second disc that's at stop). The same is true at Helsby.

"Don't stress/ relax/ let life roll off your backs./ Except for death and paying taxes/ everything in life.../ is only for now." (Avenue Q)
Log in to reply