Scrolly Version

You are here: Home > Forum > Simulations > Released > Waterloo > Scrolly Version

Page 1 of 1

Scrolly Version 13/01/2010 at 15:54 #530
pentaxmac
2 posts
Dear Users
First of all excuse for my English language because I'm Italian user.
I wish know why the new version of Waterloo do not work in scrolly mode: I have installed the new version but it opening as the paged mode still.
Thanks for the response.

Scrolly Version 13/01/2010 at 15:54 #5799
pentaxmac
2 posts
Dear Users
First of all excuse for my English language because I'm Italian user.
I wish know why the new version of Waterloo do not work in scrolly mode: I have installed the new version but it opening as the paged mode still.
Thanks for the response.

Scrolly Version 13/01/2010 at 17:30 #5802
Sacro
1013 posts
Because it's just a rebuild with new core code, it'd need converting to a scrolly which is a slightly bigger job.
Scrolly Version 13/01/2010 at 18:20 #5806
lpeters
160 posts
Ben,

I would ask the same question to be honest becuase the SimSig + Revs PDF that is available from the Downloads/Uploads section does show that Waterloo is a Sc-3 sim suggesting that it is Scrolly with 3 work stations.

As for the question, I have no idea. I remember downloading the Waterloo refresh on my old machine and meaning to ask about this and it was only after checking the Revs file that I realised it is listed as a Sc-3 sim. It may just be a typo in the revisions file.

Scrolly Version 13/01/2010 at 20:24 #5817
Peter Bennet
4584 posts
There is no particular program to convert sims to scrolly and it is possible that some future sims might be paged.

Peter

One of the great problems of our age is that we are governed by people who care more about feelings than they do about thoughts and ideas.
Scrolly Version 13/01/2010 at 20:41 #5821
Sacro
1013 posts
lpeters:

Looking the edit history for the wiki page would suggest Andy made a typo, it has been corrected now.