You are here:
This is an actively changing list of issues with the new website. Numbers in [square brackets] refer to the issue tracking number (not public).
- Wiki parser needs to be more tolerant
- Parsing/formatting of tables in the wiki (e.g.
these platform lengths )
- Wiki: unnecessary line break at the link in the line above this
- Formatting of lists like this in the Wiki not showing bullet points
- External images in wiki not displaying
- No way to upload new images for the wiki, edit existing ones, or see which images are actually available in the first place
- No protection against conflicting edits on the wiki
- No Wiki preview
Preference Issues which may or may not be implemented
- Cannot delete your own thread
- Backwards ordering in a thread
- No preview feature when editing a forum or especially a wiki post to check that you've got the syntax right
- Possibility to show forum search results as posts instead of whole topics
- Sims for purchase could do with being regionalised like for donations.
- simsig.co.uk/Product/Index/12 Chicago Loop needs to be moved to Other (possibly rename that to non-UK). I don't seem to have necessary permissions
- Would be nice if forum-reply-body CSS class did not have a !important height, as it appears to prevent the text box from being resized in Firefox using the resizing handles
- List of latest topics in sidebar rather than link to latest posts window
- Too white
- Escape "dangerous" characters (e.g. angle brackets) instead of flat out prohibiting their usage
- Too much whitespace
- Logo has white background which is now visible with the off-white screen
- Default to first unread post in a thread (or at least have some way to get there; it used to be optional where clicking the thread name would take you to the first page of the thread while the X New Posts text would take you to the first new post)
- Ability to browse recently added file downloads
- Mantis access not working (see Testers' forum for new location)
- Dev Manual access not working
- File category edit not working
- Users Index > EmailConfirmed : no apparent way of overriding the tick or generating a replacement email (Peter-Test2 being the case in point).
- Some admin functionality is now no longer available to us - maybe deliberate. For example to create pages to regionalise products for sale.
Last edited by Steamer on 30/11/2017 at 16:37