Upcoming Games

Full list
Add a game

Who's Online

Loader V5 Released!

You are here: Home > Forum > General > Loader V5 > Loader V5 Released!

Page 11 of 11

Loader V5 Released! 03/07/2020 at 17:29 #128895
Keith Palmer
3 posts
Hi there!
I'm just a bit confused as to whether I have installed version 5 of simsig correctly or not?
The reason why I say this, is because that when I click onto the loader, I now get the page that says at the end, says: Press next to start the upgrade?
There is no 'next' or start icon on that page to click onto?
So, if I press the'X' icon, it says abort the upgrade?
If I press no, it returns back to the page again; if I press yes, I then get the loader, with the simsig options, and the updated version 5 in the far bottom right hand corner.
I have clicked onto this, then all the time table amendments and simulations have appeared scrolling right down to all the listed simulations.
Another thing I am not sure about, is that when I look at my licenses, it now says that I have 'none' even though I have quite a number of simsig simulations already installed!
If I press the allocate icon, I have noticed that all the green lights for my simulations on the loader, goes to yellow and then says that I dont have any licenses for them?
I had requested an "unlock" which took just a short space of time to get them back, so the yellow lights, have now gone back to green lights again!
So it does seem that my simulations have been restored, but I'm still not sure if I have missed something out?
My simulations are still working ok as it happens, but whenever I click onto the loader, I get the same page again to inform me that I have to press the upgrade icon again?
I do have the new formatted version on my simulations, the Piccadilly simulation as one example that now has the new branch line to Victoria from Water Street Junction, which wasn't there on the previous Piccadilly simulation; so with that, have I correctly installed version 5, or am I still missing something here?
Look forward to any advice or suggestions that you can offer me!
Kind regards to all!
Keith Palmer.

Last edited: 03/07/2020 at 17:30 by Keith Palmer
Reason: None given

Loader V5 Released! 03/07/2020 at 17:37 #128898
Steamer
3211 posts
When you run the updater, ensure you click 'Delete obsolete files' in the bottom left corner of the updater window if it's offered.

I think that should clear everything up (you may need a couple more runs through the updater to get everything sorted), if not let us know.

"Don't stress/ relax/ let life roll off your backs./ Except for death and paying taxes/ everything in life.../ is only for now." (Avenue Q)
Loader V5 Released! 03/07/2020 at 17:42 #128900
MarkC
937 posts
Keith Palmer in post 128895 said:
Hi there!
I'm just a bit confused as to whether I have installed version 5 of simsig correctly or not?
The reason why I say this, is because that when I click onto the loader, I now get the page that says at the end, says: Press next to start the upgrade?
There is no 'next' or start icon on that page to click onto?
So, if I press the'X' icon, it says abort the upgrade?
If I press no, it returns back to the page again; if I press yes, I then get the loader, with the simsig options, and the updated version 5 in the far bottom right hand corner.
I have clicked onto this, then all the time table amendments and simulations have appeared scrolling right down to all the listed simulations.
Another thing I am not sure about, is that when I look at my licenses, it now says that I have 'none' even though I have quite a number of simsig simulations already installed!
If I press the allocate icon, I have noticed that all the green lights for my simulations on the loader, goes to yellow and then says that I dont have any licenses for them?
I had requested an "unlock" which took just a short space of time to get them back, so the yellow lights, have now gone back to green lights again!
So it does seem that my simulations have been restored, but I'm still not sure if I have missed something out?
My simulations are still working ok as it happens, but whenever I click onto the loader, I get the same page again to inform me that I have to press the upgrade icon again?
I do have the new formatted version on my simulations, the Piccadilly simulation as one example that now has the new branch line to Victoria from Water Street Junction, which wasn't there on the previous Piccadilly simulation; so with that, have I correctly installed version 5, or am I still missing something here?
Look forward to any advice or suggestions that you can offer me!
Kind regards to all!
Keith Palmer.
You may need to adjust you scaling back to 100%, then restart the loader you should then be offered the update again and able to see the next button.

2020. The year your bin goes out more than you do
Last edited: 03/07/2020 at 17:44 by MarkC
Reason: None given